8Th Grade Makeup Tips.
6
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Jul 15, 2013
Ally F.
So I am going into eighth grade and I need some makeup ideas and tips..
Jul 15, 2013
Jamie B.
Less is more
Jul 15, 2013
Karen L.
Mascara, bb cream & Blush :)
Jul 15, 2013
Daija C.
Mascara little to no eyeliner on the botton lid and a shimmer eye shadow that goes with your skin tone
Jul 15, 2013
Dana X.
^jamie b is right. I just graduated 8th grade, and thats what I did, but I used lip gloss/ stick and eyeliner.
Jul 15, 2013
Isabella K.
What do you want? More coverage? Eye definition? Fresh, natural or dramatic?
Jul 15, 2013
Isabella K.
But what flatters EVERYONE.
Jul 15, 2013
Isabella K.
For me, is:
BB cream/light coverage foundation (I really recommend maybelline's airfoam foundation)
Highlighting Concealer
Powder if your skin is oily
Fill in eyebrows if needed
Bronzer if you want to
Light eyeshadow
Brown Pencil eyeliner
Curl eyelashes
Mascara
Lip gloss
Jul 15, 2013
Ally F.
Thanks ya that really helped I will try that look!!