Sort By

May 28, 2012

Shannon A.

Hey gals, I'm looking for large circle shaped glitter to use in some frankening. Anyone have a good source? Seen any out there floating on the web? Plastic confetti would work too.

Michael's has the Martha Stewart glitters and they come in all shapes and sizes. You can also gather them from Amazon or even JoAnn's Fabrics. I do hope this helps.

May 30, 2012

Shannon A.

oh yeah, good idea. Thanks for the tip Amoure!

You're welcome hun. 

Shannon A.

The Boogie Down Bronx