8Th Grade Formal?

6

Sort By

Sep 7, 2015

Ella S.

I know It's a bit early but I want to find the perfect dress. Keeping in mind that... I look best in dark colors (preferably green), I need something that isn't too formal, and it has to fit my dress code (not too short, no cutouts, etc). Thanks!

Sep 7, 2015

Delara g.

Have a brows through promgirl.com.

Sep 7, 2015

Mariana M.

What kinda thing do you wear to an 8th grade formal.

Sep 7, 2015

Emmily K.

When I went, I just bought a dress from Charlotte Russe. It's a very simple kinda thing.

Sep 7, 2015

Rose C.

This dress in this dark blue would look great-

Sep 7, 2015

Rose C.

Or this one if you want to go more simple with your outfit-

Sep 7, 2015

Ella S.

Thank you all for your suggestions!

Sep 8, 2015

Ayns N.

It's hard to see, but I have had this dress for about a year. I got it from Nordstrom rack and wear it for almost every winter event. It is a mid-thigh turtleneck with silk flowers. It is from Love...ady. It is my favorite dress in the world. This brand also has other dresses that have a good length and fit. I know this picture does not represent it well but it is awesome!!