T Dot Oooh!$20.30
About T Dot Oooh!
Maximum flare just like the Toronto skyline. This lash has funky style with a two-tone effect and a semi-dramatic pattern that gradually gets longer towards the corner of the eye. Toronto is a first class city, that calls for first-class lashes.
- Volume: Glamour
- Pattern: Criss-Cross
- Shape: Flare
- Type: Mink
- Band: Black Cotton
- Length: Medium Long (4 - 16 mm)
All Velour Lashes are carefully handmade with 100% cruelty-free, luxuriously soft mink fur that feels featherlight on the eyelid. Long-lasting and durable, they can be worn up to 25 times with proper care. The flexible cotton band allows for a quick and easy application.
How to Care for Your Lashes
- Handle your lashes by the band, avoiding the mink fur as much as possible. Don’t pull or tug them. If you find it difficult to remove lashes from the eyelid, dip a cotton swab in water and rub it gently over the band to loosen the glue.
- Never soak your lashes in water, makeup remover, or alcohol.
- If dried glue builds upon the band, gently remove it with your fingertips. We recommend cleaning your lashes every two to three wears.
- Don’t apply mascara directly to the lashes. You can apply mascara to your natural lashes first, let it dry, and then apply your Velour Lashes.
- Store your lashes in their original packaging to keep them safe and clean.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
ReviewsSuzzette D. Feb 14, 2017
I absolutely LOVE these lashes! They seriously bring my makeup looks to a whole new level of amazing! The lashes are high quality (you can tell by how they feel and look) and they are SOOOOOO easy to apply compared to the cheaper priced lashes. I fell in love as soon as I put them on! (Of course I fell in love when I seen them but the true test was applying them). They went on so easy... didn't take much effort at all! And I'm the type of person who struggles applying lashes! lol I would definitely say they are sooo worth the $29 I paid and I will definitely be ordering more from this brand of lashes! These are T Dot Ohhh-MAZING LOL3 found this helpful.Natty D. May 12, 2012
These lashes are amazing! Every time I wear them I can't help but bat my lashes! They are so light-weight and easy to wear!!
Check out my video for a full review! http://youtu.be/VhunV9enKIY2 found this helpful.Nancy B. Feb 27, 2013
I purchased these last year for my birthday and I was amazed at the quality of these lashes! Theyre full, long and soft!!! Easy to apply and look soo natural! You can use these lashes up to 25x. plus!!! The caution label is soo cute!!! A must have for pair if you love long full lashes!! Worth every single penny!!!1 found this helpful.