Lash in the City$29
About Lash in the City
This lash was made for the Carries of the group. Intense thickness provides a dramatic and cat eye look. This style has a gradual wing at the outer corners, taking you from runways to city streets.
- Volume: Glamour
- Pattern: Criss-Cross
- Shape: Flare
- Type: Mink
- Band: Black Cotton
- Length: Medium Long (10 - 15mm)
All Velour Lashes are carefully handmade with 100% cruelty-free, luxuriously soft mink fur that feels featherlight on the eyelid. Long-lasting and durable, they can be worn up to 25 times with proper care. The flexible cotton band allows for a quick and easy application.
How to Care for Your Lashes
- Handle your lashes by the band, avoiding the mink fur as much as possible. Don’t pull or tug them. If you find it difficult to remove lashes from the eyelid, dip a cotton swab in water and rub it gently over the band to loosen the glue.
- Never soak your lashes in water, makeup remover, or alcohol.
- If dried glue builds upon the band, gently remove it with your fingertips. We recommend cleaning your lashes every two to three wears.
- Don’t apply mascara directly to the lashes. You can apply mascara to your natural lashes first, let it dry, and then apply your Velour Lashes.
- Store your lashes in their original packaging to keep them safe and clean.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsCynthia J. Nov 09, 2016
Velour Lashes Lash In the City
The lashes are gorgeous. The mink fiber is so yummy. I think they were too much for my small eyes though. They felt heavy and irritated me. I would wear them out on the town, but they are not my go-to for work days. Overall, I think they are very snazzy.