Lash at First Sight$25
About Lash at First Sight
Your eyes will be unforgettable with these flirty lower lashes that add volume and depth to any makeup look. The straight and subtle hairs on 'Lash At First Sight' will leave you with everlasting memories.
- Volume: Natural
- Pattern: Straight
- Shape: Flare
- Type: Mink
- Band: Black Cotton
- Length: Short (3-6mm)
All Velour Lashes are carefully handmade with 100% cruelty-free, luxuriously soft mink fur that feels featherlight on the eyelid. Long-lasting and durable, they can be worn up to 25 times with proper care. The flexible cotton band allows for a quick and easy application.
How to Care for Your Lashes
- Handle your lashes by the band, avoiding the mink fur as much as possible. Don’t pull or tug them. If you find it difficult to remove lashes from the eyelid, dip a cotton swab in water and rub it gently over the band to loosen the glue.
- Never soak your lashes in water, makeup remover, or alcohol.
- If dried glue builds upon the band, gently remove it with your fingertips. We recommend cleaning your lashes every two to three wears.
- Don’t apply mascara directly to the lashes. You can apply mascara to your natural lashes first, let it dry, and then apply your Velour Lashes.
- Store your lashes in their original packaging to keep them safe and clean.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsOlena Y. Dec 23, 2014
I hate to say this, but this particular pair of bottom lashes is not a miracle, but pure garbage! I don't understand, how the manufacturer could let these on the market! What were they thinking? The bands are so flimsy, the lashes don't hold onto them at all! All the lashes glued on in different directions, so there's a total disarray - lashes are looking in random, opposite directions. There doesn't seem to be an easy fix for that, because when I tried to fix them gently, all the lashes just fell right off!!!!! I really hate this product and want to toss it in the garbage right away. But I feel so cheated for my money with this lashes, that I made a point, to send this shitty product back, and leave a very bad review on each website, that sells Lash At First Sight! I'm so angry about these lashes!!! On the other hand, I don't understand: the Kardashian bottom lashes have a strong band, the lashes don't easily fall out and they all look in the same direction... Who sent me these crappy ones? Well, Thanks a lot! I am returning!!!2 found this helpful.