It's Sho Fluffy!$29
About It's Sho Fluffy!
Let this be your minion. This clustered, criss-crossed, ultra fluffy lash provides ample 3-dimensional layers, but feels so fluffy, you're going to die!
- Volume: Full
- Pattern: Criss-Cross
- Shape: Round
- Type: Mink
- Band: Black Cotton
- Length: Medium/Long (6 - 14 mm)
All Velour Lashes are carefully handmade with 100% cruelty-free, luxuriously soft mink fur that feels featherlight on the eyelid. Long-lasting and durable, they can be worn up to 25 times with proper care. The flexible cotton band allows for a quick and easy application.
How to Care for Your Lashes
- Handle your lashes by the band, avoiding the mink fur as much as possible. Don’t pull or tug them. If you find it difficult to remove lashes from the eyelid, dip a cotton swab in water and rub it gently over the band to loosen the glue.
- Never soak your lashes in water, makeup remover, or alcohol.
- If dried glue builds upon the band, gently remove it with your fingertips. We recommend cleaning your lashes every two to three wears.
- Don’t apply mascara directly to the lashes. You can apply mascara to your natural lashes first, let it dry, and then apply your Velour Lashes.
- Store your lashes in their original packaging to keep them safe and clean.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsAlexis S. Apr 20, 2019
Drama and flirty at the same darn time!
I've always admired Velour Lashes, mostly because I appreciate the quality they are made with. They're not just carefully thrown together in some lash factory and you can experience the quality time and time again with how many uses you can get from them. They're without a doubt up there in my top five lashes category.
The It's Sho Fluffy lashes are truly fluffy in every sense of the name. They are soft and luxe and do not look shiny on the top of the lash. The length is just right. I would consider my eyes pretty large because what can I say, I have big eyes, and the fluff still there which I love! I would consider the length mid-length and they're definitely not super dramatic. They're just right for me and I appreciate them very much!!