Morning Buzz Body Scrub$32
About The Sacred Ritual Morning Buzz Coffee Body Scrub
Give your skin a wake-up call and a boost of energy with the caffeine-packed Morning Buzz Body Scrub from the Sacred Ritual. This 100% natural body scrub uses coffee beans to exfoliate and rejuvenate, while coconut oil provides soothing, lightweight hydration.
Why It’s Special
- Powerful caffeine from coffee beans tightens the skin, prevents cellulite, and fights premature aging in the skin.
- Vitamin E and B complex-packed jojoba oil provides anti-inflammatory benefits and reduces redness and dryness, even easing the effects of eczema and rosacea.
- Fatty acid-rich cocoa butter protects the skin from free radical damage and keeps skin healthy and youthful-looking.
How to Use
Massage into damp skin. Leave on for a few minutes to encourage absorption, and then rinse.
- Coffee Beans: Not only is the fresh coffee grounds providing amazing exfoliation to the skin, but it also contains caffeine which helps tighten the skin – adios cellulite! Caffeine is also loaded with antioxidants that help fight premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines.
- Cocoa Butter: Antioxidant powerhouse! Cocoa Butter helps protect your skin from free-radical damage and keeps skin looking healthy and youthful-looking. Many women claim that cocoa butter is their secret to reducing stretch marks and scars. Cocoa Butter is high in fatty acids which means it hydrates the skin deeply.
- Coconut Oil: This oil is able to penetrate the skin better than any other oil out there and really hydrates the skin. Coconut Oil is composed of saturated fats, which are amazing at repairing your skin's natural barrier function and can also keep moisture in the skin by slowing down the evaporation. Lightweight so you never feel greasy!
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
- Size: 13 oz / 368 g
Sucrose (Brown & White), Fresh Ground Coffee, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove Flower Bud Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E*)
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsSydney P. Dec 10, 2018
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF!!!
Okay let me tell you this Morning Buzz Scrub is my new favorite!!!!!! 1. I love the smell!! 2. I get a spray tan at least every two or three weeks and this has become my new scrub to use when I need to take of my old spray tan to get my new one!! It takes off the left over tan and keeps my skin so soft and not dried out like other scrubs I've used! 3. My husband loves the smell 4. My husband has started using it ( but will never admit it!) 5. I just love it!!!
This scrub totally keeps your skin so soft and so perfect right now with the dry weather!! I can't wait to try more products from The Sacred Ritual5 found this helpful.Tina M. Dec 19, 2018
I LOVE this scrub. I have really dry spots on my skin where it actually cracks and bleeds. When I use this scrub it makes my skin so smooth and keeps the new skin underneath hydrated. Plus I love the smell! Thank you for carrying The Sacred Ritual!4 found this helpful.Karen S. Feb 01, 2019
Let me start by saying this is the first time I've ever written a review for a product. That's how much I love this body scrub and the way it makes my skin feel! I don't even like coffee, but I love the way this smells! And I know all the ingredients are natural and good for my skin. I gave a jar to a friend as a Christmas gift, and the very next day she texted to say how much she loved it! Thanks Olivia, for creating The Sacred Ritual!2 found this helpful.Deb K. Jan 09, 2019
Look forward to it every morning!
Im new to a good skincare routine and have recently become an avid essential oil user so in my search for clean non toxic products discovered The Sacred Ritual line of products...bought this body scrub for me and my girls for Christmas and wow am I glad I did....first when you open the jar, you are overwhelmed with the most heavenly coffee house scent - and the plus is its good for both sexes ( not flowery) but the really great thing is how it makes your skin feel = ALL DAY...I cant say enough good things about this scrub!2 found this helpful.TeamEmily P. Mar 07, 2019
An espresso shot for the soul
If you love coffee, you've found your match! This gorgeous scrub not only leaves my skin feeling velvety and soft. I have pretty dry skin so this helps me exfoliate any dry patches that I might have. I also really enjoy using this to prep my legs before I shave to ensure that I get a nice close shave. Above making my skin feel good, I really think that the scent of coffee wakes up your senses but the fact that this product contains natural caffeine mean that it helps with overall blood circulation which in turn actually make you feel awake and brighten up any morning shower.
Not only does this product have a delicious scent, but it also comes in a generous size and should last you quite long. I personally can't get enough of this scrub and look forward to trying more products from this brand!1 found this helpful.Alex P. Apr 26, 2020
A bit messy but smells and works great
I have been seeking a decent body scrub and I love how this one is not at all oily. It won't make the bottom of your shower treacherous to stand on as you rinse off. The smell is great and isn't overpowering like I was expecting it to be. I'm a big girl and the directions say to use a generous amount. I actually used less than what I normally do of other scrubs. It can make a bit of a mess in your shower because it is coarse ground espresso beans, but rinses clean. It doesn't leave an oily feeling to your skin. As a pre-shave exfoliator I found it works quite well. I first tried The Sacred Ritual's "Thirsty" oil and when you pair that with this you have very healthy hydrated skin. The tub is quite large too. Absolutely recommended.