About Whirl Trio
Effortlessly create polished curls, defined curls, or voluminous curls —and everything in between. The Twirl Trio includes three barrels (1” Clip Barrel, 1 ¼” Clip Barrel, 1 ½” Clip Barrel) to create an array of looks for any hair length or occasion. The Convertible Collection features rapid-response Digital T3 SinglePass® technology which maintains even heat across the barrel the entire time you style while the custom blend ceramic surface smooths flyaways, imparts shine, and locks in the style all day long. The interchangeable barrel design also offers great versatility to explore endless looks with additional T3 barrels (sold separately).
Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology Enhanced with intelligent digital technology, the barrel is designed to work in just one pass. An internal microchip controls temperature fluctuations and maintains even heat for optimal styling.
Custom Blend Ceramic Barrel Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts.
- Convertible Base
- 1” Clip Barrel: Classic defined curls, full-length curls
- 1 ¼” Clip Barrel: Full, glamorous curls; uniform polished curls
- 1 ½” Clip Barrel: Big and bouncy curls; bombshell curls
Why It's Special
- 5 Adjustable Heat Settings (260-410°F / 127-210°C): Provides the optimum heat level for any hair type
- Versatile & Customizable: Detachable barrel design allows you to build your Convertible Collection with other T3 barrels, sold separately
- Camera Lens-inspired Locking Mechanism: Makes changing barrels fast, easy and secure
- Cool Tip & Stand: Enables easy styling
- Auto World Voltage (100-240V): For use around the world (plug adapter needed)
- 1 Hour Auto-Off: For worry-free styling
- Soft Travel Tote: Secures all parts for easy storage and travel
- Heat-Resistant Glove: Designed with Meta-aramid fiber, for safe and fast styling
- 9ft., 360° Swivel Cord: Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
- 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
How To Use
Begin with dry detangled hair. Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way. Then divide the bottom half into 1-2” sections to begin styling. Secure the ends of a section underneath the clamp and roll upwards wrapping the hair evenly around the barrel. Hold for a few seconds then release the clamp. For loose wavy curls tug slightly on the section before allowing it to cool.
To switch the barrel, line up the side pins on the barrel with the slots in the Convertible Base and insert the barrel firmly into it. Rotate the lock until it clicks. The dot symbol on the barrel lock should line up with lock symbol on the Convertible Base when securely fastened.
- T3 products are made for US and Canada. They should not be used plugged into a circuit that has a different voltage or be used with a converter.
- Most Singlepass Curling Irons and Flat Irons have dual voltage and can be used outside of the US and Canada with the exception of the Twirl 360 and Body Waver which are not compatible for use outside of the US or Canada. All other curling and flat irons would also need to verify that the voltage matches (varies on country), switch the voltage on the tool, and use a plug adapter.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..