About SinglePass Wave
Make waves. Turn heads. Enhanced with Digital T3 SinglePass® technology, the SinglePass Wave is designed to create shiny tousled waves in just one pass. A smart microchip continually monitors and adjusts power to minimize heat fluctuations and maintain consistent temperature. High-performance ceramic heaters ensure even heat, free of hot spots, for one-pass styling. When heated, custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts. Designed with 5 adjustable heat settings (260-410˚F), this wand offers maximum styling versatility. With a lightweight body and sleek design, it ensures a truly effortless styling experience.
Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology Enhanced with intelligent digital technology, the SinglePass X is engineered to work in just one pass, even on most demanding and unruly hair. An internal microchip controls temperature fluctuations and maintains even heat for optimal styling.
Custom Blend Ceramic Plates Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts.
Why It’s Special
- 1 ¼” – ¾” Tapered Barrel: Creates shiny, long-lasting tousled waves
- Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology: Ensures even, consistent heat and fast, healthy styling
- Custom Blend Ceramic Barrel: Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts
- 5 Adjustable Heat Settings (260-410˚F): Provide the optimum heat level for any hair type
- Lightweight design: For an effortless styling experience
- SmartTwist Dial: To easily turn the tool on/off and regulate the temperature
- Auto World Voltage (100-240V): For use around the world (plug adapter needed)
- 1 Hour Auto-Off: For safety and energy saving
- Cool Tip & Stand: Enables easy, secure styling
- Heat-Resistant Glove: Designed with Meta-aramid fiber for safe and fast styling
- 9ft., 360° Swivel Cord: Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
- 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
How To Use
Begin with dry detangled hair. Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way. Then divide the bottom half into 1-2” sections to begin styling. Hold the wand over your head with the tip pointing downward and wrap a section of hair around the barrel. Finish with the end of the section against the barrel tip. Hold for a few seconds then slide the wand out to release the wave.
- T3 products are made for US and Canada. They should not be used plugged into a circuit that has a different voltage or be used with a converter.
- Most Singlepass Curling Irons and Flat Irons have dual voltage and can be used outside of the US and Canada with the exception of the Twirl 360 and Body Waver which are not compatible for use outside of the US or Canada. All other curling and flat irons would also need to verify that the voltage matches (varies on country), switch the voltage on the tool, and use a plug adapter.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..