About SinglePass X
Demanding hair meets its match. With 50% more power and 1 1/2" wide plates, the T3 SinglePass X is specifically designed to straighten long, thick or coarse hair—fast. With Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology and custom blend ceramic plates, this iron ensures even, optimal heat to straighten hair in just one pass and create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts. Features an innovative Audio/Visual Interface for easy operation and includes 2 ultra-strong Professional Sectioning Clips for effortless styling. Whether your hair is long, hard-to-manage, or you simply have the need for speed, the SinglePass X is designed to do the job fast.
Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology Enhanced with intelligent digital technology, the SinglePass X is engineered to work in just one pass, even on most demanding and unruly hair. An internal microchip controls temperature fluctuations and maintains even heat for optimal styling.
Custom Blend Ceramic Plates Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts.
Why It's Special
- T3 Digital SinglePass®: Ensures even, consistent heat and fast, one-pass styling
- StyleEdge Design: Optimized for versatile styling and smooth release with no tugging or pulling
- 1" Tourmaline + Ceramic Plates: Seal the cuticle to fight frizz and enhance shine
- 5 Adjustable Heat Settings (260-410°F / 127-210°C): Provides the optimum heat level for any hair type
- Elegant Ergonomic Design: Enables lightweight, interference-free styling
- Auto World Voltage (100-240V): For use around the world (plug adapter needed)
- 2 Professional Sectioning Clips: Ultra strong to section even the most demanding hair types
- 1 Hour Auto-Off: For worry-free styling
- 9ft. 360° Professional Swivel Cord: Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
- 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
Who It's For
Longer, thick or coarse hair types.
How To Use
Start with dry, detangled hair. Twist the top part of your hair out of the way and secure it with one of the included sectioning clips. Gather the bottom half of your hair into the other clip leaving out one thin section that is as wide as the length of the iron plate. Slowly glide the iron through the section from roots to ends. Repeat on all sections until hair is fully styled.
- T3 products are made for US and Canada. They should not be used plugged into a circuit that has a different voltage or be used with a converter.
- Most Singlepass Curling Irons and Flat Irons have dual voltage and can be used outside of the US and Canada with the exception of the Twirl 360 and Body Waver which are not compatible for use outside of the US or Canada. All other curling and flat irons would also need to verify that the voltage matches (varies on country), switch the voltage on the tool, and use a plug adapter.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsEmily E. Jan 27, 2020
Good but could be better...
I have very thick, long, and curly hair. It seems to take me a decent amount of time to actually get it fully straightened. Honestly I think if my hair wasn’t quite as stubbornly curly this would be an awesome product. However, I do love how shiny it makes my hair after it’s been straightened!1 found this helpful.