About Defined Curls
Infinite options. Looks that last. Create an endless array of styles with the interchangeable barrels from the T3 Convertible Collection. Use the ¾”- 1 ¼” reversed tapered barrel to create lived-in waves and cascading waves with volume. When heated, custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts. Enhanced with intelligent Digital T3 SinglePass technology, this Convertible barrel works in just one pass. An internal microchip controls temperature fluctuation ensuring even, optimal heat. It is the start to a beautiful finish.
Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology Enhanced with intelligent digital technology, the barrel is designed to work in just one pass. An internal microchip controls temperature fluctuations and maintains even heat for optimal styling.
Custom Blend Ceramic Barrel Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts.
Why It's Special
- ¾”- 1 ¼” Reversed Tapered Barrel: Creates shiny, long-lasting cascading waves
- Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology: Ensures even, consistent heat and fast, healthy styling
- Custom Blend Ceramic Barrel: Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts.
- Cool Tip: Enables easy styling
- 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
How To Use
Begin with dry detangled hair. Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way. Then divide the bottom half into 1-2” sections to begin styling. Hold the wand over your head with the tip pointing downward and wrap a section of hair around the barrel. Finish with the end of the section against the barrel tip. Hold for a few seconds then slide the wand out to release the wave.
To switch the barrel, line up the side pins on the barrel with the slots in the Convertible Base (sold separately or included with your Whirl Trio, Whirl Convertible or Twirl Convertible) and insert the barrel firmly into it. Rotate the lock until it clicks. The dot symbol on the barrel lock should line up with lock symbol on the Convertible Base when securely fastened.
- T3 products are made for US and Canada. They should not be used plugged into a circuit that has a different voltage or be used with a converter.
- Most Singlepass Curling Irons and Flat Irons have dual voltage and can be used outside of the US and Canada with the exception of the Twirl 360 and Body Waver which are not compatible for use outside of the US or Canada. All other curling and flat irons would also need to verify that the voltage matches (varies on country), switch the voltage on the tool, and use a plug adapter.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..