Big, bold waves in one effortless pass. The BodyWaver features a unique 1 ¾” custom blend ceramic hollow barrel design, 5 adjustable heat settings and an ergonomic handle to make waves, create volume, and enhance shine with the ease of a pro stylist—even on second-day hair. It’s like getting a polished blowout without having to use a blowdryer and round brush. Powered by T3 SinglePass® Radial Technology, the BodyWaver delivers consistent heat for fast, healthy, long-lasting results. No matter what your hair type or texture, the BodyWaver will give you fast, professional-level styling every time, without unnecessary damage.
T3 SinglePass® Radial Technology Three high-performance ceramic heaters encircle the barrel to deliver even and consistent heat.
Custom Blend Ceramic Barrel Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts.
Features & Benefits
- 1 3/4” Barrel: For big, polished, voluminous waves
- Custom Blend Ceramic Barrel: Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts.
- T3 SinglePass® Radial Technology: Maintains a consistent temperature over the barrel for healthy, even styling
- Hollow Barrel Design: Allows heat to disperse evenly and consistently from the outside of barrel
- 5 Position Temperature Dial to 410° F (210˚C): Perfectly styles all hair types and textures
- Slim Ergonomic Handle, Cool Tip & Stand: For comfortable and safe styling
- 1 Hour Auto Off: For worry-free styling
- 9ft., 360° Swivel Cord: Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
- 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
How to Use
Begin with dry detangled hair. Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way. Then divide the bottom half into 1-2” sections to begin styling. Secure the ends of a section underneath the clamp and roll upwards wrapping the hair evenly around the barrel. Hold for a few seconds then release the clamp.
Technique: * Rolling Under Technique: For a soft, curled under finish, position the iron parallel to the floor and rotate the iron toward your face while rolling the section. Repeat for each section until fully styled.
Flipping Out Technique: For flipped out ends, position the iron parallel to the floor and rotate the iron away your face while rolling the section. Direct the flips in the same direction for a polished finish or in different directions for a more casual look.
Rolling Away Technique: For polished, loose cascading waves and curls, position the iron perpendicular to the floor with the clamp in front and roll the section away from your face. Tip: For a more defined curl, use the full length of the barrel instead of overlapping the hair in one section of the barrel. Repeat for each section until fully styled
Rolling Forward Technique: For big, shiny face-framing waves and curls that frame the face, position the iron perpendicular to the floor with the clamp in back and roll the section toward your face. Repeat for each section until fully styled
- T3 products are made for US and Canada. They should not be used plugged into a circuit that has a different voltage or be used with a converter.
- Most Singlepass Curling Irons and Flat Irons have dual voltage and can be used outside of the US and Canada with the exception of the Twirl 360 and Body Waver which are not compatible for use outside of the US or Canada. All other curling and flat irons would also need to verify that the voltage matches (varies on country), switch the voltage on the tool, and use a plug adapter.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsLinda L. May 25, 2017
It's a body waver, not a hair curler. It does exactly that... gives beautiful body to my medium long hair. It's not as light weight as a regular curling iron and actually feels a bit bulky and cumbersome to use at first. With practice I'm getting better and I love the nice fullness and body I can achieve. I'm glad I went with T3 BodyWaver. I was a bit hesitant because of negative reviews. But, I wasn't looking for a curling iron, I was wanting a body waver and this is perfect! I ended up with exactly what I was hoping for.8 found this helpful.Seu Mei F. Mar 14, 2018
Soft and Effortless Beachy Waves
This larger barrel size creates beautiful waves and volume rather than curls, so the overall look you get are soft beachy waves that look effortless. Big help for my stick straight volume-less hair and I don't have to worry about damaging my hair as much as other irons with frequent use because of the tourmaline. Heats up super quickly and has a swivel cord which are big pluses too!4 found this helpful.Carla A. Apr 27, 2018
Best Ever Curling Iron I've Ever Used!!
This curling iron has got to be the best of the best ever made in the marketplace today! It's so easy to use and it's very light in the hands. I had the pleasure of transforming my straightened, frizzy, curly with soft, beautiful, gorgeous curls and waves.3 found this helpful.Jean V. Oct 15, 2020
I wanted to get this after seeing so many great reviews. It’s very pretty and has a beautiful design. It took me a few times to practice until I got my desired results. I have crazy, frizzy hair but this makes my hair so silky and shiny. I do not regret purchasing it.1 found this helpful.