Correct & Perfect All-In-One Color Correcting Palette$45
About Correct & Perfect All-In-One Color Correcting Palette
Create Complexion Perfection!
Under-eye circles, redness, uneven or dull skin? Not anymore with this all-in-one customizable color correcting palette. Five velvety smooth cream color correctors and two tinted setting powders are all you need to help neutralize imperfections and brighten dull skin tones.
This palette includes:
- Peach – neutralizes dark under-eye circles on fair/medium skin tones
- Pink – brightens eye area and masks fatigue
- Yellow – neutralizes hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Green – counteracts redness (i.e. from rosacea, acne, broken capillaries, and sunburn)
- Orange – counteracts dark under-eye circles on darker skin tones; also neutralizes veins
Pressed Setting Powders:
- Yellow – sets any correcting cream or can be used allover to even out skin tone
- Lavender – sets pink correcting cream or can be used allover to brighten sallow/yellow skin
Why it's Special
- Five lightweight, sheer to medium, buildable colored creams and two tinted translucent finishing powders allow for customized coverage.
- Specially formulated with nourishing vitamins A, C and E and Arclay Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ to help diminish the appearance of pores and fine lines, moisturize and control oil
- Long-wearing, waterproof
- Easy to master! Includes a user-friendly booklet filled with makeup artist inspired tips and tricks.
How to Use
- Refer to the color correcting chart to determine which shade suits your specific need. The clear lucite product shield on top of the creams can be used as a mixing tray for customized color.
- Clean and prep skin.
- Stila’s One Step Complexion Brush #33 or Shape & Shade Custom Contour Brush work for strategic placement and blending. Fingertips are perfect for larger areas.
- Apply sparingly to imperfection until area is neutralized.
- Follow with your favorite Stila foundation and concealer.
- For added correction, set with yellow or lavender finishing powder.
SETTING POWDER: TALC, LAUROYL LYSINE, ZINC STEARATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, OCTODODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, NYLON-12, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA. (+/-) IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742).
COLOR CORRECTING CREAM: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OCTYLDODECANOL, MICA, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, JOJOBA ESTERS, POLYETHYLENE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MONTMORILLONITE, ILLITE, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL. (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 6 (CI 15850). *CONTAINS CARMINE AS A COLOR ADDITIVE.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsMandie B. Apr 30, 2018
I was amazed at what this did for my complexion. I have ok skin, but I'm very fair and my dark circles always stand out. I've tried other correction palettes, but they all fall short in some way. I get all day coverage without looking cakey.3 found this helpful.McKayla S. Apr 12, 2020
All In One
I love the correctors and concealers in this palette! The green really covers red, the pink really brightens the under eye area, the yellow and orange really conceal under the eyes, and the peach also conceals everything else. The powders at the bottom also add a nice finishing touch. I do wish, however, Stila made this palette refillable as I am almost out of green.