Sky Face & Sky Eye Set Bundle$430
About Sky Face & Sky Eye Set Bundle
Get the complete Sonia G Sky series.
Sky Face Set
- Master Face: Seamlessly buff and blend mineral foundation, powders, blush, or bronzer with this strong yet super-soft brush
- Classic Cheek: With a curved ferrule, apply blush, bronzer, contour or highlight with precision and intensity
- Mini Cheek: With a fluffy, airy shape, effortlessly apply highlight, contour or blush and build up intensity, as needed
- Soft Cheek: Use this fluffy, medium-density brush for a sheer to medium application of blush, bronzer, contour, highlight, setting, or finishing
- Worker Fan: A smaller version of Sculpt One, it can do anything you want it to—apply blush, bronzer or contour with incredible control
Sky Eye Set
- Flat Definer: a shader, smudger, and precision pencil brush in one that’s perfect for adding definition with an even finish
- Mini Booster: a small but mighty crease brush that adds intensity exactly where you want it
- Soft Shader: a laydown brush designed to apply cream and powder formulas seamlessly
- Classic Crease: apply all-over color, define the crease, or blend your transition shade with this fluffy crease brush
- Jumbo Blender: this handy finishing brush instantly fixes issues like an uneven application or harsh edges
- Master Face size: 178 mm (total length); 38 mm (bristle length); 20 mm (ferrule width)
- Classic Cheek size: 173 mm (total length); 33 mm (bristle length); 16/11 mm (ferrule width)
- Mini Cheek size: 172 mm (total length); 27 mm (bristle length); 12.5/7 mm (ferrule width)
- Soft Cheek size: 178 mm (total length); 38 mm (bristle length); 13 mm (ferrule width)
- Worker Fan size: 170 mm (total length); 30 mm (bristle length); 20 mm (ferrule width)
- Flat Definer size: 148 mm (total length); 8 mm (bristle length); 7.7 mm (ferrule width)
- Mini Booster size: 154 mm (total length); 14 mm (bristle length); 5.5 mm (ferrule width
- Soft Shader size: 153 mm (total length); 13 mm (bristle length); 9 mm (ferrule width)
- Classic Crease size: 158 mm (total length); 18 mm (bristle length); 6.5 mm (ferrule width)
- Jumbo Blender size: 160 mm (total length); 15 mm (bristle length); 10.5 mm (ferrule width)
- Material: Hakutotsuho and saikoho goat hair
Note: Sets/bundles are sold as-is and products cannot be substituted, customized, and/or returned individually.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsAmina T. Jun 22, 2020
A great introduction to natural hair brushes.
This is my first ever set of natural brushes and I did so much research and going back and forth and I am so glad I went with Sonia G.! This set covers almost all the bases of my routine except foundation but my Marc Jacobs Face II is my favorite for that! The brushes so so incredibly soft and even with a few washes they look good as new. I can really tell the difference in my makeup application I am glad that I finally made this investment. Within 3 weeks of getting these I started ordering more natural brushes because they got me hooked! I purchased some Wayne Goss and I have some Smith Co. In my cart! There are still so many Sonia G brushes I want to get especially the Face One and the Pro eye and face set, hopefully I can get my hands on them soon.6 found this helpful.Amy G. Jul 13, 2020
This set is by far the best purchase I have made in all the years of buying brushes. I've used MAC, Bobbi Brown, Sigma, Shu Uemura, Nars, Trish McEvoy, a couple from Guerlain and Chanel, and recently Charlotte Tilbury. I was so excited to open my Beautylish box after reading all the reviews about Sonia G. and looking at her profile about the painstaking passion she has for these brushes. This set is beautiful with its ombre effect of blue and black. The bristles are soft and gentle. Makeup blends effortlessly and is placed precisely. Definitely a sound investment that makes makeup application a dream. Time to retire my other brushes for good.3 found this helpful.