Get the Set
About Natasha Denona Camel Palette
Inspired by her love of tan and camel tones, Natasha Denona created a palette of sandy shades in matte and metallic finishes for neutral looks that are anything but boring. Create looks ranging from soft and natural to smoky and bronzed with five wearable shades in Natasha’s signature shadow formula.
About the Shades
- Arrosto: Dark brown with yellow undertones and a matte finish
- Dune: Sheer golden peach with a metallic finish
- Safari: Medium dusty ochre with a matte finish
- Copper Stone: Rich copper with golden reflects and a metallic finish
- Zand: Medium warm ochre with a matte finish
Why It’s Special
- Features five highly pigmented camel-toned shades with both matte and metallic finishes
- Colors easily transition from day to night for long-lasting, crease-free color
- Clutch-sized design slips easily into makeup bags for travel-friendly application
How to Use
Apply on lid, crease, or lashline with an eyeshadow brush.
- Size: 5 x 0.08 oz / 2.26 g
- Limited Edition
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsVee P. Aug 21, 2018
I usually love Natasha Denona's shadows, but this palette wasn't a good choice for darker skin tones. However, quality and application was exceptional. A bit of fall out, but not too bad. My Wayne Goss brushes made blending easier, however I will have to use this palette with other shadows to make it work.31 found this helpful.Catherine B. Aug 20, 2018
Will keep it within reach
Lovely neutral mix of color and texture for transition and bit of copper/gold shine to the center lid. The deepest color is perfect for crease intensity not too dark and blends like dream. I had no fallout with any of the shadows.19 found this helpful.Laura K. Aug 20, 2018
I have been looking for a great everyday palette, toyed with Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury and then this gem came out. I love all ND palettes i have (only one i am missing is the 28 pan green/brown), so it was a no brainer. Didn’t disappoint at all... perfectly blendable, pigmented and versatile. I would buy it again and recommend to everyone.12 found this helpful.