Emphasize Eye Design Palettes$46
About Kevyn Aucoin Emphasize Eye Design Palette
Make your eyes the center of attention with this six-shade eye palette from Kevyn Aucoin. With the Emphasize Eye Design Palette, you can design a range of eye looks—from subtle and natural to glamorous and daring. This palette comes with matte, chrome, and satin eye shadows and a foil-finish cream shadow for high-impact looks. Conveniently sized for true artistry at your fingertips.
About the Shades
- As Seen In: Ballet (matte), Blush (satin), Rose (chrome), Amethyst (matte), Sangria (matte), Rose Gold (cream foil)
- Focused: Natural (matte), Champagne (satin), Penny (chrome), Spice (matte), Cocoa (matte), Copper (cream foil)
- Unblinking: Lace (matte), Nude (satin), Gilded (chrome), Olive (matte), Espresso (matte), 24K Gold (cream foil)
- Magnify: Frost (satin), Wisteria (matte), Kaleidoscope (chrome), Smoke (satin), Onyx (matte), Platinum (cream foil)
Why It's Special
- Each palette comes with five color-coordinated powder eye shadows and a foil-finish cream shadow
- The Cream Foil Eyeshadow features an innovative “lemon drop” felt tip so you can use it as a shadow or a liner
- Layer the powder and cream shadows to create customized, eye-catching hues
How to Use
Use the powder shadows wet or dry. Apply the cream eye shadow with the flat side of the applicator all over the lid, or use the tip of the applicator to line your eyes.
- Size: 5 x 1.5 g / 0.05 oz (powder shadows); 1.4 ml / 0.047 oz (cream shadow)
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsAngela O. Jan 25, 2019
These are pretty pigmented, build well, and are beautiful shades. It is nice to have a cool palette in the sea of warms. They wore well throughout the day. The middle shade is a little flakey and applies best with the finger, the cream shadow should be used on its own or on top of shades. You don't want to blend on top of it or it will also flake. I've heard that other KA shadows aren't pigmented, these definitely are.10 found this helpful.