Metamorphosis Face & Eye Palette$34
About Jouer Cosmetics Metamorphosis Face & Eye Palette
Enhance, transform, and highlight your features with the limited edition Metamorphosis Face & Eye Palette from Jouer Cosmetics. This all-in-one palette features six gorgeous neutral eye shadows, shimmering blush, and luminous highlighter so you can level-up your look with just one product.
About the Shades
- Dreamcatcher: warm cream eye shadow with a matte finish
- Gold Setter: warm copper eye shadow with a metallic finish
- Transform: neutral chocolate brown eye shadow with a matte finish
- Awaken: cool dusty pink eye shadow with a matte finish
- Refresh: cool deep mauve eye shadow with a matte finish
- Anew: cool charcoal eye shadow with a satin finish
- Believe: frosted gold highlighter with a shimmer finish
- Inspiration: warm golden pink blush with a shimmer finish
Why It's Special
- Create a complete luminous look with this all-in-one palette that features six eye shadows, highlighter, and blush
- Universally flattering shades ranging from metallic copper to rich charcoal complement a variety of skin tones
How to Use
Use the eye shadow brush (included) to create a soft, neutral daytime look or a night-time smoky eye. Apply the highlighter to the cupid’s bow, cheekbones, and bridge of the nose for a lit-from-within glow. Sweep blush along the apples of cheeks for a natural flush of color.
- Size: 13 g / 0.45 oz
- Limited Edition
- Mineral Oil-Free
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsGretchen S. Last week
I liked the idea of having eyes and cheeks all in one- and I love multi use palettes...but I have a time getting the pigment to show up- on eye colors (especially the purple matte). If you are used to Charlotte T or N Denona palettes and their ease and pigment- you will be a little disappointed. I am going to keep and try to make it work... but I do regret it a little.