Essential Matte & Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette$40
About Essential Matte & Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
No makeup bag should be without these essential eye shadow shades. With velvety matte and luminous shimmer finishes, this universally flattering palette gives you the hues you need to create wearable eye looks for work and play.
The palette includes these shades:
- Dew: soft cream with a shimmer finish
- Matte Vanilla: buttercream with a matte finish
- Fresco: pale pink with a matte finish
- Sand: champagne pink with a shimmer finish
- Mocha: bronze with a shimmer finish
- Macchiato: taupe with a matte finish
- Desert: red sand with a matte finish
- Sepia: terracotta brown with a matte finish
- Café: soft brown with a shimmer finish
- Suede: deep bronze with a shimmer finish
- Dark Chocolate: rich brown with a matte finish
- Licorice: soft black with a matte finish
Why It's Special
- Create an endless array of cut creases, smokey eyes, and natural washes of color with 12 neutral shades that everyone should have in their collection
- The silky-soft, long-wearing formula glides onto the skin with buildable color payoff and zero fallout
How to Use
Use an eye shadow brush to apply the eye shadow to your lid, crease, or brow bone. Mix and match the shades as you please—there’s no wrong way to combine these neutral tones.
- Size: 0.59 oz
- Dermatologist tested
Mica (Ci 77019), Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492 Ci 77499) Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsGogo Y. Nov 30, 2016
Good Color for Autumn&Winter
Worth your money! Love the colors in this palette! With the natural shades and the bold red-toned shade in this palette, you can do tons of the looks using it. Few of the shades are chalky though(mainly the matte shades), the shimmer shades blends like a dream!35 found this helpful.Angie D. Jan 16, 2017
I recently purchased this as I saw the color scheme and fell in love. However my love for the colors is quickly being overshadowed by the quality of the shadows. They are extremely soft and crumble really easily. I received mine in tact, however two shades have already fallen apart and landed on my shirts while I put on makeup. I haven't dropped the product in any way. It does travel in my makeup bag, but I carry my bag pretty securely. I bought this pallet to satisfy my want for the Viseart warm matte pallet, I think I should have just saved my money and waited till I could afford it.21 found this helpful.Tina Q. Jul 21, 2017
Great basic palette......
I love the colours in this palette and I use it as my " work" palette I like the fact that it has both shimmers and Mattes nd I can spruce up a day look with the shimmers and head out after work. The shadows are very blendable....no issues there...all in all, it's become my go to palette for work as well as every day.cant recommend this highly enough: I have not had the issues with chalkiness that some other reviewers have. Great value!1 found this helpful.