Honeysuckle & Davana Cologne$142
About Jo Malone London Honeysuckle & Davana Cologne
The wildness of honeysuckle—climbing, twisting, and winding through the English countryside. Ever more alluring after dark. Fresh with rose and the aromatic, fruity twist of davana. Woody with moss. Warmed by sunshine.
Why It’s Special
- Top note: Davana, a green plant with hints of licorice, brings vibrancy and a touch of fruitiness
- Heart note: Honeysuckle, radiant and imbued with accents of honey, brings a rich character to the heart of the fragrance
- Base note: Evocative of undergrowth damp with fresh rain, the verdancy of moss cushions the base of the fragrance in earthy, woody warmth
How to Use
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck, and pulse points. Your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on. Wear alone or combine with another fragrance for a tailor-made scent.
Fragrance Combining Tips
- Layer it with Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne for a bright, uplifting fragrance with a hint of citrus
- Layer it with Oud & Bergamot Cologne Intense for a smoky, alluring scent
Wrapped with Finesse
Each Jo Malone London purchase comes nestled in an iconic cream gift box tied with a ribbon. Leave a lasting impression, whether you’re giving a gift or indulging yourself.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.This product ships via ground shipping. Orders containing this product will take longer to arrive. At this time, we are unable to ship this item to Alaska and Hawaii, or to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsMargaret W. Apr 24, 2020
Now THIS Is wonderful! I received a sample spray in an order from Beautylish, and just loved it. I typically don’t wear florals, but the warmth achieved in the dry down makes this so beautiful. Actually, to be honest, it’s beautiful from beginning to end. If you love a more sensual floral, this is the one.1 found this helpful.