Ambient Lighting Edit - Sculpture$80
About Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - Sculpture
Create a glowing complexion with the Sculpture Ambient Edit Lighting by Hourglass. This gorgeous, limited edition palette features three bestselling and three exclusive new shades of blush, bronzer, highlighter, and finishing powder. It’s everything you need to create the perfect light wherever you go.
About The Shades
- Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light: neutral beige with a satin finish
- Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light: warm pale yellow with a satin finish
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Glistening Strobe Light (new): soft peach with a metallic finish
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Natural Bronze Light (new): coppery brown with a luminous finish
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Vibrant Flush (new): bright pink with a radiant finish
- Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure: soft plum with a radiant finish
Why It’s Special
- Blush, bronzer, highlighter, and finishing powder in one go-to compact, designed to be mixed and matched to create your perfect light
- Formulated with Photoluminescent Technology to diffuse surrounding light for skin that appears lit from within
- Comes in a polished gold compact with architectural facets
- Vegan, cruelty-free, limited edition palette featuring 3 bestselling and 3 new exclusive shades
How To Use
- Bronze: Contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks, and jawline with Natural Bronze Light.
- Blush: Apply Mood Exposure or Vibrant Flush to the apples of the cheeks.
- Highlight: Apply Glistening Strobe Light to the high points of the face—tops of cheeks, bridge of nose, brow bone, and cupid’s bow. Can be used wet for a more intense highlight.
- Finish: Apply Diffused Light or Dim Light finishing powder all over the face.
- Size: 6 x 0.04 oz / 1.4 g
- Limited edition
- Free of alcohol, oil, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and talc
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsJ H. 3 weeks ago
Defective blush & Beautylish says this is a normal product and to pay for my own return
I asked Beautylish for an exchange given the defective purple blush ("Mood exposure")in the palette is 90% more white vs purple on the item that was sent to me. I have owned every single Hourglass palette over the years and I know that if the blend of the blush is predominantly white, the blush will turn out more white like a highlighter than blush. I had explained this and also sent in the comparison photos. I am not even asking for a refund, just a replacement of the defective palette and I haven't even used this palette yet and would never have complained if the blend was more even 50/50. But Beautylish's unacceptable response that the product is normal and I must bear the return shipping cost is ridiculous. Thank you very much for sending me a defective product and the poor customer service. I will gladly take my business elsewhere to wasting my time and money.25 found this helpful.Katlyn F. 2 weeks ago
My fav hourglass palette to date
I love this palette, the only thing I’m not crazy about is the highlighter, it’s just more subtle than I’d like and it matches my skin tone too closely. The reason this is my favorite is because I love both blushes and the bronzer. The blushes in ghost are too pinky for me and the bronzer in unlocked is too dark/warm/shimmery. This bronzer is the perfect tone Imo, it has a reddish undertone but looks really natural. I love mood exposure and the new blush is also gorgeous.3 found this helpful.Angela J. 2 days ago
Beautiful but very similar to volume 4
This is absolutely beautiful and hourglass quality, but the shades are so similar to the volume 4 which I also have. Not really a problem since you can't really get the older ones anymore so I won't be able to replace it when it's gone. I do want to address another review that I saw on here about the blushes having more ambient lighting powder than blush. I do wish that Hourglass could find a way to blend the 2 together in a more uniform manner because I've had the same issue with several of them, including a full size blush in diffused heat. I end up scraping off some of the regular powder so the blush shows up at all and it hurts to waste product that is so pricey! I haven't scraped any off the full sized shown but have with the smaller 2 because they were showing up as just shimmer the more I tried to add to get a bit of a wash of color.