Tinted Mineral Liplux SPF 30$10.80
About Tinted Mineral Liplux SPF 30
COOLA Mineral Liplux with SPF 30 adds a hint of natural color while protecting, nourishing and conditioning your lips. Organic Cupuacu Butter and Mongongo Oil offers incredible creaminess that promotes a special softness and smoothness to boost your lip’s natural moisture and help improve the appearance of aging and thinning skin.
Why It’s Special
- This also works double-duty as a blush or a cheek highlighter.
- Brighten up your look while keeping your lips soft and safe.
- Naturally-derived colors and flavors.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection.
- Water resistant for 80 minutes.
How To Use
Make sure you reapply every 2 hours that you're outdoors.
- Beeswax: Forms a protective barrier on the surface of the skin to protect against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe. Softens and rehydrates dry skin.
- Coconut Oil: Known as a superior skin soother and cleansing agent. Used to restore dry or flaking skin.
- Shea Butter: Rich in fatty acids that moisturize (Omega 9) and soothe (Omega 6) the skin. Provides immediate softness and smoothness upon application.
- Size: 0.15 oz / 4.2 g
- 70%+ Certified Organic
- Reef Safe/Reef Friendly
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (Sunscreen) 2.8%, Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen) 1.4%
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax (ORGANIC), Butyrospermum Parkii (ORGANIC Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (ORGANIC Coconut) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (ORGANIC Carnauba) Wax, Flavor, Iron Oxides, Jojoba Esters, Mica, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Olea Europaea (ORGANIC Olive) Fruit Oil, Oryzanol, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil (ORGANIC), Silica, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter (ORGANIC), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
ReviewsAlexis S. May 04, 2019
Pigmented and smooth
I tried Skinny Dip out initially and it was way too light for my NC44 complexion. It made me look like I dunked my lips in white powder donuts and that was not cute at all. So I gave it another try. I picked up Firecracker and I'm happy I did because it gave me the opportunity to try out the product and get past the initial impressions. Firecracker is this lovely rosy shade that looks like Nikkietutorials natural lip color. There's also SPF 30 which is nice because many tinted lip balms don't go that high.
Love Firecracker and will be keeping this for sure. Skinny Dip I recommend for much lighter complexions and there are a few other shades I've got my eye on. I'm curious to try this under lip gloss and I have a feeling it will work out quite nice! As for the formula, not much to say there. It's traditional lip balm and I enjoy it a lot. Thanks Coola, this is a nice one!4 found this helpful.