Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30$36
About COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30
Summer’s biggest dilemma, solved. This SPF-enriched setting spray lets you reapply sunscreen without messing up your makeup—in fact, it actually helps your makeup last longer. This weightless, matte-finish mist protects skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays while keeping makeup in its place. After use, skin feels moisturized, smooth, and refreshed. So, go ahead and confidently soak up the summer sun!
Why It’s Special
- Get broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection against the sun’s rays with just a quick spritz over bare skin or your makeup
- Organic algae, cucumber, and aloe vera extracts soften, hydrate, and soothe skin
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid, which naturally attracts water to the skin to maintain a healthy moisture balance
- Patented plant stem cell complex protects skin from environmental damage and dryness
How to Use
Shake well before use. Hold the bottle 6 to 10 inches away from your face and mist evenly with your eyes completely closed. Re-apply after 80 minutes of water exposure.
- Size: 1.5 oz / 44 ml
- Reef safe
- Plant Stem Cells: Complex of patented Plant Stem Cells formed to protect skin from free-radical scavengers and offer strong anti-oxidation protection. This powerful complex is designed to protect the epidermis, reinforce the skin barrier and limit dryness of skin.
- Algae Extract: Commonly referred to as Seaweed. Used to hydrate, soften and detoxify the skin. Also replenishes essential vitamins and minerals.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally found in the skin, hyaluronic acid binds and attracts water to maintain softness and suppleness. It attracts 50 times its weight in water to achieve excellent skin hydration. Minimizes free radical damage and provides an optimal level of antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins for the skin.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.8%, Homosalate 3.5%, Octisalate 3.9%
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol (ORGANIC), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (ORGANIC), Algae Extract (ORGANIC), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORGANIC Orange) Fruit Water, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ethyl Ferulate, Flavor, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Juniperus Communis Callus Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Leaf Cell Extract, Phoenix Dactilyfera (Date) Leaf Cell Extract, PVP, Silica Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsElizabeth R. Aug 02, 2018
I have been looking for a product like this for a few years now and this is the first time I’ve seen it. I’m a freak about sun protection and most articles I’ve read say sunscreen is only effective for about two hours, so the stuff I put on under my makeup doesn’t do me any good by the end of the day. It’s not like I can just smear sunscreen over my makeup, so this product is ideal. It has an even spray with a very fine mist and it seems to work as far as sun protection goes. I carry it in my purse, so I do wish the bottle was a little lighter (it’s heavy glass).13 found this helpful.Sam J. Dec 19, 2018
The bottle I got, I used it one and put in my skincare bag (I travel A LOT). When I went to use it the next day, the screw top had come totally off and dumped liquid spf all over everything! Beautylish has great support and customer service and got me a new bottle ASAP! Thank you so much for taking care of me!
NOTE: I will put threadlocker on it to prevent this from happening again.
Pros: spray-able spf for use in the afternoon that won't mess up my makeup dries quickly doesn't smell or feel terrible like most spf does (it does have a slight sunblock smell when you spray it, but that goes away) it's a super fine mist not heavy feeling, very light on the skin
Cons: cap came off, dumping product all over everything in my bag glass bottle is heavy8 found this helpful.Jackie E. Dec 09, 2018
What I’ve been looking for...
I have been after a product like this for years and so glad I can now get it through Beautylish. I agree with all the other reviewer has said. Works as it’s suppose to. But I also wish it wasn’t in a glass bottle to make it more portable. Otherwise, fantastic product.6 found this helpful.Felicia H. May 07, 2020
I cannot stress how bad this product was. It smelled. It irritated the hell out of my face and it ruined other make up products. I broke open and in the 3 minutes it took me to clean up the mess, it had started MELTING one of the components of another product. Stay away.1 found this helpful.