Hyaluronic Duo Set$60
About Hyaluronic Duo Set
Discover BY TERRY's Hyaluronic Duo set; featuring our bestselling Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder, plus a complimentary Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer in travel-size.
- Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder: Loose translucent setting powder. It contains hyaluronic acid. Non-drying. Instantly mattifies and blurs imperfections.
- Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer: Powerful face primer with built-in skincare. It contains hyaluronic acid. Instantly mattifies and blurs imperfections. Suits all skin types.
How To Use
- Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder: Shake the jar before use. Dust the loose powder onto the Tool-Expert Dual-Ended Brush or Tool-Expert Kabuki Brush. Tap off any excess powder and apply all over the face on foundation or directly after the primer.
- Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer: Apply a thin layer of Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer to the face, around the eyes and lips with Tool-Expert Dual-Ended Brush or with fingertips. Use alone or before makeup to even out the skin tone and hold makeup for longer.
- Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer Size: 15 g / 0.53 oz
- Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder Size: 10 g / 0.35 oz
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsCarli C. Jun 21, 2020
Dry skin must have
I love this powder! I’ve tried almost every powder on the market looking for something that is dry skin friendly, won’t highlight dry, flaky skin, blurs pores and keeps my shine at bay all while being undetectable on the skin and this is it. It is really pricey but I will continue to repurchase. I used the Charlotte tilbury flawless airbrush powder until I found this, I liked that powder but this beats it hands down, keeps the shine down better and blurs much better. I’ve found my holy grail.3 found this helpful.Amy H. Jul 04, 2020
Wow- sets everything and it doesn't budge in humid weather
I usually don't use a setting powder, but this translucent powder doesn't change the tone of the look or blend out any of the blush/bronzer etc. It's so hot and humid outside and I put this on top of my makeup and even after a sweaty day (with a mask on outside) my makeup is set and doesn't transfer. It's a clear coat that doesn't dry out the skin or show texture- just locks in the look. I love it -it's a staple now! As for the primer- I am still trying it out.. it's a nice bonus.