Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask$23.80
About Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask
Luminizing Black Mask is a peel-off mask powerhouse that unveils a post-peel, pore-less glow worth sharing. Chock-full of powerful antioxidants like Activated Charcoal and Vitamin C, this powerfully detoxifying mask helps to minimize the appearance of pores, banish blackheads, and enhance radiance while leaving your skin feeling flawlessly fresh and clean!
Why It’s Special
- Improves skin elasticity and hydration, helping to prevent the first signs of aging.
- Helps control oil and reduce the look of pores.
Who It’s For
For enlarged pores.
How To Use
- Apply a thick, opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin. Avoid eye area, eyebrows, hairline, and lips. Leave on for 30 minutes or until completely dry. Gently peel off the mask from outer edges and rinse off any residue. Follow with moisturizer. Use once or twice a week.
- Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Do not use on skin that is irritated, broken or sunburned. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Avoid contact with clothing. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with warm water.
- Charcoal Powder: Absorbs excess oil and impurities to exfoliate deep into pores and refine skin’s overall appearance.
- Calcium Montmorillonite Clay: Absorbs excess oil, impurities, and toxins, gently exfoliate dead skin cells and minimize the appearance of pores instantly and over time.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Glucoside): Helps brighten skin tone and minimize fine lines as it defends against free radical damage.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract: Provides antioxidant and soothing benefits.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: An effective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps to firm skin and visibly reduce the appearance of pores. Has natural anti-bacterial benefits and aids in circulation.
- Eucalyptus Extract: Provides antiseptic and antibacterial benefits, calms inflammation, and leaves skin invigorated.
- Jojoba Leaf and Willowherb: boscia’s Proprietary Botanical Blend that prevents free radical damage while nourishing the skin and calms skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation.
- Size: 80 g / 2.8 oz
- Ethanol Alcohol-Free
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
- Synthetic Colorant-Free
- Mineral Oil-Free
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Iron Oxides (Cl77499), Pentylene Glycol, Montmorillonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Charcoal Powder, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Diglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
ReviewsAngie H. Nov 11, 2013
Feels like a chemical peel
It pulls almost everything. My pores felt open & renewed. My skin felt amazing. It's not messy & kind of easy to pull off. It's semi-hard to apply because it starts getting sticky a few seconds after being exposed to air (I think)3 found this helpful.Cameron R. Oct 27, 2012
I like it, but I can get the same results from a drugstore mask.
It cleans my pores, makes my face tight, dries black and peels off. That's it. No irritation, no burning except in my nose area which is expected from a purifying mask. I only gave it four stars because in all honesty I can get the same results from Queen Helene's MJ mask for 4 dollars. = )2 found this helpful.Meredith B. Nov 30, 2012
Pulls out everything
I really like this mask. It dries tight, but not uncomfortably so, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, which is cool because most products for oily or acne-prone skin can be irritating. It pulls out everything from my pores, which is pretty cool to see, and really does work to clean my skin. Overall, I like it, but the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that it kinda hurts like a bitch to pull off. And heaven help you if you get any on your eyebrows.1 found this helpful.Havana P. Sep 18, 2012
Great weekly mask
I have normal to sensitive skin, and I live in New Mexico so my skin can dry out a lot. When my skin feels kind of rough or I just want a good exfoliation and scrub, i add this to my routine. I like to wash my face and then put on the mask. when I peel it off it removes extra dead skin and makes my face so soft.1 found this helpful.Brittany B. Feb 21, 2013
I love this mask. I have sensitive/oily/dry/impossible skin and this mask always leaves me feeling like new. It dries tight so it really feels like it clears your pores when you peel it all off. I would recommend washing your face and applying the mask at night or before showering because sometimes it's tough to get all the little black pieces off of you.Kaley W. Oct 27, 2014
I wasn't all that crazy about this mask. While it was easy to apply, it was difficult to remove. I spent about 15 minutes trying to peel the mask off because it came off in tiny pieces! I ended up washing off the rest of it instead of peeling all of it. My skin does feel really smooth, but no smoother than after using an other mask. I'm giving this product 3 stars because it was just too much work for me!