Charcoal Pore Pudding$26.60
About Charcoal Pore Pudding
Unique two-part Pore Pudding powered by black and white charcoal. The powerful pair works together to minimize the appearance of pores while balancing skin for ideal results. Apply all over skin or targeted areas in need of extra attention.
Why It’s Special
- Absorbs toxins and impurities leaving the skin healthier, clearer, refined and stronger; clarifies pores by removing dirt, oil, and impurities.
- Skin is left deeply cleansed and balanced.
Who It's For
For oily skin and enlarged pores.
How To Use
Using spatula provided or fingers, scoop onto fingertips, apply to face. Blend together to distribute a thin opaque grey layer all over or targeted areas as needed. Leave on for 15-20 minutes then rinse clean with warm water. Rinse spatula after each use.
- Binchotan White Charcoal Powder: Binchotan White Charcoal has been used throughout the centuries for its unique skin-balancing benefits.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal: Known as the “Black Diamond of Asia,” it has long been revered for its purifying and healing benefits. Acts as a natural antibacterial agent, deeply cleansing and detoxifying pores without irritation.
- Jojoba Leaf and Willowherb: boscia’s Proprietary Botanical Blend that prevents free radical damage while nourishing the skin and calms skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation.
- Kaolin Clay: Boosts the benefits of the Bamboo and White Charcoal by reducing excess oil without depriving the skin of key moisture.
- Size: 85 g / 2.8 oz
- Ethanol Alcohol-Free
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
- Synthetic Colorant-Free
- Mineral Oil-Free
Black Charcoal Pore Pudding: Water/Aqua/Eau, Diglycerin, Glycerin, Corn Starch, Talc, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Charcoal Powder, Polysorbate 20, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/ Leaf/ Stem Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
White Charcoal Pore Pudding: Water/Aqua/Eau, Diglycerin, Glycerin, Corn Starch, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Butylene Glycol, PVP, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Water, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Charcoal Powder, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
ReviewsTeamBrie S. Oct 01, 2018
This product is great for someone who has large pores. It helps clean the pore area by removing excess sebum, and dirt. It will tighten the pores after just on use, but it doesn't dry out my already dry skin.
This mask also dries quickly once applied, and a little bit goes a long way.3 found this helpful.Alex P. Apr 22, 2020
A great mask
This is my go to mask. I use it the most as I suffer from blackheads around my nose and chin that i can't ever make disappear. This charcoal pudding helps a lot. It feels great going on and rinses off well. After using about 1-2× a week I have noticed an improvement in my blackheads and pores shrinking over the last 3 months. I have combo/oily skin. Well recommended.Alex P. Oct 28, 2019
I have oily skin that is beginning to become combo as I get older. I love masks and decided to try this after using the Boscia charcoal cleanser and exfoliator gel along with the luminizing mask (peel off). I love the way my skin feels after I rinse off the mask. It feels much softer, smoother, and balanced. It isn't harsh and doesn't leave any irritation on my skin even in my problem areas. A sure winner for those with oily skin like me.