Hydrabio Essence Lotion$19.90
About Hydrabio Essence Lotion
The patented biological complex Aquagenium generates intense hydration. By eliminating dead cell and reducing progressively the stratum corneum thickness, the salicylic acid evens up and smoothes the skin, for a long-lasting radiant complexion. The vitamin E plays the role of protector and helps to prevent skin-aging caused by environmental factors producing free radicals.
Why It’s Special
- Moisturizes and prepares the skin for the next skincare.
- Smoothes the skin and reveals its radiance.
- Fresh and light fragrance.
Who It’s For
Dehydrated sensitive skin with lack of radiance.
How To Use
- Apply morning and/or evening on the face and neck, after cleansing with Hydrabio H2O or Hydrabio Cleansing Milk and toning with Hydrabio Tonic Lotion.
- Massage in using fingertips or a cotton pad.
- Vitamin PP strengthens skin resistance and impermeability
- Apple seed extract stimulates the activity of Aquaporins, which are the natural channels allowing water flow within the skin.
- Size: 200 ml
Aqua/Water/Eau, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Pca, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Salicylic Acid, Mannitol, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xylitol, Hexyldecanol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Rhamnose, Sodium Hydroxide, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 716]
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsSerenity P. Aug 07, 2019
Not for very dry skin
This is a very good for slightly dry, acne prone skin but gentle as it was it was far too harsh for me. I bought it for hydration only but it did more than just provide moisture. It's also scented so if that bugs you, steer clear. I dont want to knock the product.... it's good but advertised poorly.3 found this helpful.