1) Apply a base onto the lid (used NYX eyeshadow base white) - if that look is meant to last longer, apply a primer before
2) Apply a matte, dark brown (@colouredraine Bare Necessities Palette) on the crease, create a cutcrease & slightly blend it into the browbone
3) Apply your colors (used @colouredraine Pastel Nuances Palette)! If you need to, add some extra white base. Tap the colors on to achieve an extra bright look. Carefully blend them into each other.
4) Apply black eyliner onto the waterline (@milanicosmetics Liquideye liquid like eyeliner black) & apply a copper shadow (@colouredraine Pastel Nuances Palette) along the lower lashline.
5) Apply mascara
6) Finish your browroutine
7) Add your falsies (eyelashesdirect.co.uk Human Hair Thick Density False Lashes 4499 )
Photo of the finished look were taken in indirect sunlight with a Canon Powershot sx500is
Tutorials to some of my looks