Full products details
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla and 56 Light Bronze (I mix a little bit of 56 to make 51 darker)
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige as an under eye corrector as it is a bit too dark for my skin. Works wonderful as under eye corrector, I am so going to get more in the right shade, it's so amazing!
- Maybelline Pure Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer in 01 Light as a brightener and to cover spots or blemishes.
- Silkygirl Magic BB White Powder Foundation in 01 Ivory as a setting powder.
- Essence Bronzing Compact Powder in Matt as bronzer and contour.
- NARS Blush in Orgasm.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer as my highlighter.
- Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in #2 Gray Brown.
- Daiso Clear Mascara (Blue tube) to set my brows in place.
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer.
- NYX Retractable Eye Liner in Black as the base and eyeliner.
- LORAC PRO Palette (Review here) - Cream, Mauve, Taupe, Gold, Black.
- Elianto Splendour Shadows (Review here) in 02 Maroon Pink and 08 Plum Purple.
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara.
- Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Waterproof Mascara.
- Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Mascara.
- Silkygirl Eye Opener Waterproof Mascara (yes I use a lot of mascaras, don't judge. :P)
- Mentholatum Water Lip Lipbalm in Peppermint
- Essence Lip Liner in In the Nude
- BH Cosmetics 12 Pieces Classic Brush Set - Spoolie, Angled Eyeliner Brush, Flat Eyeliner Brush, Small Eyeshadow Brush, Blush Brush, Powder Brush.
- BH Cosmetics 10 Pieces Eco Brush Set - Powder Brush, Blending Brush.
- Coastal Scents Classic Blender Natural Brush
HOWTO Create a Matte Polish by Dearnatural62 on...
by Dear N.
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
Get Massive Lashes: My Mascara Routine!
by Stephanie N.
Chic Rockstar Braided Look
by Evelina B.
DIY Lip Scrub (Tutorial) (How to make your...
by Style S.