So I did this look and I loved it hope u do as well!!
1. Apply primer all over your lid
2. Use Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Bad to the Bronze' all over you lid
3. Line your upper lash line using Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in 'Blackest Back'
4. Use Nyx Glide On Pencil in black and line your tight line as well as water line
5. Then (this where it gets tricky) take your Nyx pencil and line your outer 'V' but around the bronze color to create a cut crease kind of
6. Use a blending brush (I use an elf eye defining brush) to blend out the line to make it look less harsh
7. Curl your lashes and apply your fav mascara and that's it
Hope you like,
- Added Mar 20, 2013