blue and purple eye makeup
Great for any occasion
1. Take any teal color ( for this look I used a teal from a cover girl quad call tropical fusion) and apply it in your crease.
2. Take any deep purple ( I used a Matrix EyeSilk in Grapevine) apply below the teal
3. Take any matte white eyeshadow ( I used a Matrix EyeSilk in Enlightened) and apply it below the deep purple.
4. Blend all of these color with a fluffy blending brush until you reached your desire color ( meaning if you want a darker look or lighter look)
5. Apply a blue or purple pencil eyeliner.
Enjoy this look
- Added Jan 27, 2013