To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 24.
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
Hello everyone! February and March were very difficult yet rewarding personally and academically, but it just kept getting better! To be continued for more details on that!
Show More Hello everyone! February and March were very difficult yet rewarding personally and academically, but it just kept getting better! To be continued for more details on that!
But for now, my beauty favorites of these couple months! Non-beauty favourites will be mentioned in the next upcoming video!
Products mentioned :
1) Yogi Tea Rose Tea
2) Revlon Matte Lipstick "Really Red"
3) Becca eye tint "Pewter"
4) Laura Mercier Metallic Cream Eyeshadow "Gold"
5) Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation "233"
6) NARS Blush "Lovejoy"
7) Frédéric Malle EDP "Une Rose"
8) L'Artisan Parfumeur EDP "Bois Farine"
Here are some links for the fumes :
- Frédéric Malle "Une Rose" Fragrantica review :http://bit.ly/Y4wxGr
- L'Artisan Parfumeur "Bois Farine" Fragrantica review :http://bit.ly/14OgmzR
- where to purchase samples and decants?http://bit.ly/WvBFQA
Get 5$-10$ off your first order on Iherb with code EME922 :http://bit.ly/Sx6wwL
Thanks for watching and see you soon for the next favourites video!
Don't hesitate to rate, comment and subscribe!