Learn how to recreate Kim Kardashian's signature Smokey Eye Makeup look, step by step:
Show More Learn how to recreate Kim Kardashian's signature Smokey Eye Makeup look, step by step:
1. Mulch eyeshadow with #239 brush on eyelid & #228 brush undereyes.
2. Carbon eyeshadow with #217 brush in crease.
3. Brows- Brun eyeshadow with #219 brush, Brow Highlight- Ricepaper eyeshadow with #239 brush.
4. Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner smudged out with #228 brush.
5. Covergirl Lash Blast mascara with #36 lashes.
6. Blunt blush with #168 brush as contour, Melba as blush with #168 brush and Ricepaper as highlight with #225 brush.
7. Stripdown lipliner, Cherish lipstick and Boy Bait Cremesheen lipglass
All products including brushes MAC unless otherwise noted.
How To Get Flawless FULL Coverage Foundation
by Kandee Johnson T.
Easy Nail Art For Beginners!!!
by MissJenFabulous F.
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.
How To:Make Ur Eyelashes Look Long Like False...
by TheGlamWorld F.
Water Marble nail Tutorial
by Karen P.