Día de Muertos is right around the corner, so I'm paying homage to this beautiful Mexican holiday by creating a sugar skull made out of Swarovski crystals and gems! I've been wanting to do this look forever, and I'm so happy with the result! You can find the FACE CHART for this look on the Jordan Liberty Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/mrjordanliberty or here: http://on.fb.me/1VE8EUc
Show More Día de Muertos is right around the corner, so I'm paying homage to this beautiful Mexican holiday by creating a sugar skull made out of Swarovski crystals and gems! I've been wanting to do this look forever, and I'm so happy with the result! You can find the FACE CHART for this look on the Jordan Liberty Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/mrjordanliberty or here: http://on.fb.me/1VE8EUc
LIBERTY REPUBLIC products are on sale at http://www.libertyrepublic.com
USE CODE "YOUTUBE30" AT CHECKOUT TO GET 30% OFF YOUR ORDER!
#GiveGoodFace episode 130 / HD High Definition / Makeup and photography by Jordan Liberty.
This video is not sponsored.
I have to apologize - the Michael's website is TERRIBLE, so many of these I need to just describe for you. Overall, I spent less than $50 total.
1. The flowers for the crown were a seasonal Halloween item. Black lace flowers with silver trim. $2.99 each (5 flowers total). I just wired them to a black head band.
2. 2 packages of Silver/Dark Gray Swarovski Hot Fix crystals (18/package, 36 total). The size is 5mm and they are about $4 a pack.
3. 1 Package assorted clear Swarovski crystals. http://www.michaels.com/create-your-style-with-swarovski-elements-flat-back-crystal-combo/10219152.html
4. The large gems were so inexpensive! Bead Landing assorted acrylic rhodium jewels $3.29 in store. http://www.michaels.com/assorted-acrylic-jewels-rhodium/10393248.html
5. For the teeth, I used stick-on teardrop gems that were much thinner than the larger gems. They aren't listed on the site, but you can easily find them in store. Similar item: http://www.michaels.com/10325511.html
6. The skeleton hand bracelet was a purchase from Spirit Halloween and it wasn't expensive at all.
REMAINING PRODUCT LISTING:
Royal & Langnickel Brushes "Guilty Pleasures" Brush Set
Make Up For Ever White Panstick Foundation
NYX Concealer and Corrector Palette
NYX "Medium Brown" Brow Pencil
Inglot Black Gel Eyeliner
MAC "Groundwork" Paint Pot
Sephora "14 Violet" Colorful Shadow and Liner Stick
Stilazzi "STZ-PS41" Shadow
Duo Latex-Free Lash Adhesive
MAC Dim Lip Erase Balm
Liberty Republic FAKE IT False Eyelashes in "Striptease"
Modeled by Charissa Fiorelli / MMA Model Management Agency.
Copyright 2013-2015 Give Good Face by Jordan Liberty.
Reverse French Braid
by Vanessa C.
French Plait with Loose Curls. Aubrey O'day...
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
Braid For Layered Hair
by Abigail M.
NEVER SHAVE AGAIN!!! Easy, all natural DIY hair...
by Melissa G.
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.