To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|Monday, December 19th by noon PST*|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
|Monday, December 12th by noon PST|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
FORGIVE ME for that pause...I thought I edited it out!
Show More FORGIVE ME for that pause...I thought I edited it out!
DISCLAIMER: I am not a therapist or a Psychologist. I'm just like you...and individual that has experienced heartbreak. Please excuse the fact that I emphasized this in the video. I think you may have got it the first time. lol Anyways, I was led to talk about this because I got some good feeback on my video: "It was Valentines Day almost two weeks ago". I was supposed to record/upload this long before now...I was promted to do so after I had a conversation with someone the night of this video.
I read in this book last night which stated that people are imperfect, therefore they are capable of hurting you even if it's intentional or not intentional. We will all experience heartbreak at some point in our lives. However, if we be careful not to awaken love before it's time (Song of Solomon 3:5), it CAN be avoided. #lessons
Here is the recap (despite my rambling, I feel my point was made. Giggles):
1. Keep Going (Be Active): Sitting around and sulking about the issue at hand is only going to prolong and highten the feeling even the more. Whatever you think on in abundance will expand. Staying busy will keep your mind off of your heartbreak.
2. Surround yourself with Family and Friends: Being more involved with Family and Friends is going to make you feel a whole lot better. My family anf friends have been awesome over the years keeping my mind off of the issues at hand. They will love the pain away.
3. Focus on Something New: Start that business gal! Get busy with something new. Write a book...star in a play...create a non-profit. The world needs you!
4. Clear out your space: Clearing out your space does wonders! It allows for the old stuff (memories/pain) to free up your space to make room for the new stuff. If you know it's done and it's finished...get rid of it. That way those things won't remind you of the person you are now seperated from.
5. Find a New Hobby: This goes hand in hand with focusing on somethng new. There is plenty of things to do and new things to try. Groupon is a great way to go!
6. Volunteer in your community: Volunteering and giving back keeps you focused on helping others feel better. In doing so, this will help you to feel better.
I hope that this helps to give some perspective and helps you to know that things will get better! Time heals all wounds and like I said...you will forget the pain and more than likely the person as time progresses.
Subscribe for more videos:http://bit.ly/1A9WdUg
Link to the Makeup Tutorial: http://bit.ly/1I6hW3q
Link to 28 years 28 lessons: http://bit.ly/1BOK03s
Email me: elegant.edge10@gmail (subject heading: Conversations with Kelly)
FOLLOW ME! LET'S HANG:
Google +: http://bit.ly/1x5BFvb
Beauty Blog: http://bit.ly/10XgpKO
Thanks for watching!!
Peace and Blessings
-xo Kelly Nicole
Romans 8:17 @pk_heiress
Get Ready With Me: My Everyday Makeup |...
by Ilene J.
Kylie Jenner Lips - How to get Big Lips with...
by Danielle S.
How-To: Enhance Your Natural Beauty (Get Ready...
by Kimberly T.
How To: Get Soft Curls with Minimal Heat!! The...
by Stephanie L.
How To Get Perfect Skin With Jonathan Justin's...
by J D.