The Artist Brush Medium$55
Get the Set
About Wayne Goss The Artist Brush Medium
Apply powder with precision and ease with Wayne Goss The Artist Medium. This handmade Japanese makeup brush is crafted with super-soft gray squirrel bristles and features a tapered shape to effortlessly reach small areas and soften edges. The versatile size and shape make it perfect for blending the edges of blush, bronzer, and highlighter, softening eye shadow, setting concealer, and more.
Why It's Special
- Handmade in Kumano, Japan by master artisans
- Maple wood handles inspired by traditional Japanese calligraphy brushes
- Impossibly soft natural bristles pick up and diffuse powder seamlessly over the skin
- Multipurpose design for applying setting powder, blush, bronzer, contour, highlighter, and more
How to Use
Wayne recommends holding the brush by setting the end of the handle in your palm. Use light pressure to apply the product to targeted areas with the tip of the bristles. For larger areas, like the cheeks, press slightly harder to let the bristles splay out. Use only with pressed or loose powders.
- Size: 7” (total length) x 0.5” (ferrule width) x 5.75” (handle length) x 1.25” (bristle length)
- Hair Type: Gray Squirrel
- Limited Edition
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..