Collagen Creamer - Mocha$29
About Collagen Creamer - Mocha
Vital Proteins' Mocha Collagen Creamer is a healthy, delicious addition to your morning cup of joe. It has healthy fats from organic coconut milk, plus 10 grams of collagen peptides sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine. Paleo friendly and Whole30 Approved, our Vanilla Creamer is free of dairy, soy, carrageenan, gluten, artificial sweeteners, and added sugars.
Why It’s Special
- Healthy Fat: Our Mocha Collagen Creamer includes 9 grams of healthy fat from organic coconut milk powder. (FYI, coconut is an excellent source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), making it great for energy production.)
- Bioavailable: The creamer contains our signature Collagen Peptides, which are easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- Beneficial: Collagen’s amino acids provide the building blocks for hair, skin, nails, bones, joints, and other connective tissues.
How To Use
Collagen Creamers work as coffee creamers, but their applications don’t end there. Use your Coconut Collagen Creamer in a variety of ways: * Mix into any hot or cold liquid, such as coffee or tea. * Bake into desserts and pastries. * Sprinkled over oatmeal. * Blend into a smoothie or frappucino.
- 10 g Collagen Peptides - great for hair, skin & nails.
- 9 g of MCT-Rich Coconut Milk - boosts energy.
- No Sugar Added
- Paleo Friendly
- Whole 30 Approved
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsAlicia C. May 02, 2019
Actually tastes really good as a creamer!!
I purchased this on a complete whim- I travel a ton and me and dairy don't mix well. I can do a little bit of dairy in my coffee, but it's a fine line between yum and ouch. These actually tasted really really good, actually like mocha flavored coffee. Getting all the "particles" to dissolve was kind of a task, but it didn't have the chalkiness some things like this have. I have no clue if the collagen, etc, works, I don't use it frequently, but I love it for traveling, I'm sure I'm susceptible to the placebo affect, but I would order again when I run out. Not a must have, but if you're like me and lactose intolerant and like to spend on odd supplements this is for you, ha. It really did make my coffee taste good though!2 found this helpful.