Dark EDIT Eye Shadow Palette$39
Get the Set
About Viseart Dark EDIT Eye Shadow Palette
Enjoy the bold color payoff and seamless application of Viseart’s signature eye shadows wherever you go. The EDIT Palette is a travel-friendly version of Viseart’s Dark Mattes Eye Shadow Palette—a staple in Hollywood makeup artists’ kits—designed for quick and easy eye looks. Featuring opulent purples, rich browns, and gilded greens, the Dark EDIT Palette draws inspiration from baroque decor, luxurious velvets, and the regal hues found in the Dark Mattes, Grande Pro 2, Absinthe, and Siren palettes.
About the Shades
- Toffee: taupe with a matte finish
- Sienna: muted burgundy with a matte finish
- Sepia: caramelized brick with a matte finish
- Persimmon: persimmon with a matte finish
- Olive: olive green with a matte finish
- Beaujolais: muted plum with a matte finish
- Lavender: electric violet with a matte finish
- Fôret: navy peacock with a matte finish
- Absinthe: emerald with a shimmer finish
- Calypso: iced orchid with a metallic finish
- Burnished Copper: terracotta with a metallic finish
- Bullion: gold lacquer with a metallic finish
Why It’s Special
- Experience the buttery feel and superior blendability of Viseart’s signature eye shadow formula, which features triple-milled pigments for intense, long-lasting color payoff
- Fold up the portable palette into a handy easel, thanks to the unique convertible design
- Customize your collection however you like with 12 removable magnetic pans
How to Use
Open the palette and flip the top back to convert it into an easel. Dip an eye shadow brush or your finger into the eye shadow and sweep it over the eyelid, into the crease, or up to browbone.
Size: 12 g / 0.42 oz
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsHolly L. Sep 09, 2019
The best unconventional Smokey eye palette 🎨
This palette was inspired off one of my favorite holy grail palette the Dark Mattes. This is an amazing fall palette! A transitional masterpiece. The shade selection is actually something I pleaded with the owners. I’m crazy about it- something I myself dreamed of & Viseart made it happen!10 found this helpful.Yasmin K. Sep 28, 2019
Gorgeous & highly pigmented
These colors are gorgeous for the fall. Each color pairs well with all the others in the palette. Fantastic as an eyeliner when used with a mixing medium (either their own, ESUM, or another brand).
Pros: Blends well. Pigmented. Long-lasting (except on oily lids, use an appropriate primer if prone to oil lids). Lightweight, easy to travel with.
Downside: Very soft so be sure to use a light touch.
The palette is magnetic so if you have any of the other EDITS you can easily mix and match to create your own custom palette for travel. These colors play well with the other EDITS and other Viseart shadows.4 found this helpful.Chantell k. 2 weeks ago
pretty colors , very small, not worth the money
i was so excited to get my first viseart product. i was really disapointed in the lack of pigment in some of the colors and how small the pan sizes are. the shimmers are pretty but i wouldnt of purchased if i swatched this first .