The Extra ‘Oomph’$29
About The Extra ‘Oomph’
A little lash goes a long way. These are half-lashes, place on the outer corner of the eye to add flare that will give you girl-next-door innocence with a subtle hint of romance.
- Volume: Natural
- Pattern: Straight
- Shape: Halfs
- Type: Mink
- Band: Black Cotton
- Length: Short Medium (5 - 15 mm)
All Velour Lashes are carefully handmade with 100% cruelty-free, luxuriously soft mink fur that feels featherlight on the eyelid. Long-lasting and durable, they can be worn up to 25 times with proper care. The flexible cotton band allows for a quick and easy application.
How to Care for Your Lashes
- Handle your lashes by the band, avoiding the mink fur as much as possible. Don’t pull or tug them. If you find it difficult to remove lashes from the eyelid, dip a cotton swab in water and rub it gently over the band to loosen the glue.
- Never soak your lashes in water, makeup remover, or alcohol.
- If dried glue builds upon the band, gently remove it with your fingertips. We recommend cleaning your lashes every two to three wears.
- Don’t apply mascara directly to the lashes. You can apply mascara to your natural lashes first, let it dry, and then apply your Velour Lashes.
- Store your lashes in their original packaging to keep them safe and clean.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsMichelle s. Dec 14, 2016
Perfect lashes! Will definitely be buying another pair or two - just in case I misplace one set...;) or my sister decides to borrow them indefinitely! ;) Love the 3/4 lashes - they are easy to put on, place and they look awesome on anyone! In my mind you can't go wrong buying these. There's a few other sets I'm loving in the 'Velour' range too but I'm so spoilt for choice I've got some thinking to do ;). Don't miss out on these if you love false lashes as you will definitely regret it :).
Michelle :)1 found this helpful.