Orange Series Brush Set$123
About UNITS Orange Series Brush Set
Add all 10 vegan, cruelty-free brushes from UNITS’ Orange Series to your kit for flawless, full-face makeup application. The ultra-soft bristles apply product smoothly while the iconic orange handles add a pop of color to any brush collection.
- Orange Series UNIT 301 Large Bronzer Brush
- Orange Series UNIT 302 Powder Brush
- Orange Series UNIT 303 Sculpting Brush
- Orange Series UNIT 304 Foundation Brush
- Orange Series UNIT 305 Highlighter Brush
- Orange Series UNIT 306 Bronzer/Blush Brush
- Orange Series UNIT 307 Tapered Eye Brush
- Orange Series UNIT 308 Flat Eye Brush
- Orange Series UNIT 309 Crease Eye Brush
- Orange Series UNIT 310 Pencil Brush
Why It’s Special
- Patented synthetic bristles mimic the performance of Japanese fude brushes for smooth application and less product waste
- The bamboo handle is finished with a glossy orange lacquer and gold-tone copper ferrule
- Set of 10
In This Set
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsJessica C. Sep 21, 2021
I was very excited about this set, the brushes are beautiful and feel just like high end; the quality, the weight, no shedding, etc. The reason why I’m only giving this set 3 stars is because of how extremely soft they are! If you have sensitive skin or are just on the hunt for super soft brushes then definitely give these a try. Unfortunately, my preferred makeup items are “baked gelee” (e.g. Nars face palettes, Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm) and for those I need more dense, kinda stiff (but still soft) brushes that can pick up the color and blend it seamlessly. I do need to give a shout out to #310 pencil brush and #303 sculpting brush. I haven’t stop using them since I bought the set, I’m even thinking on getting back ups. The rest of the brushes, meh- I can live without them.4 found this helpful.