About SinglePass Curl
Create, perfect curls every time. Fit for short, medium or long hair, the 1” sized barrel delivers defined curls and beautiful classic styles. Featuring Digital T3 SinglePass® technology, the SinglePass Curl 1” is designed to create beautiful polished curls in just one pass. High-performance ceramic heater, paired with built-in microchip that regulates temperature fluctuations, ensures consistent heat, free of hot spots, for reliable one-pass styling. The custom blend ceramic barrel glides smoothly through hair to create a frizz-free, shiny finish that lasts. Designed with 5 adjustable heat settings (260-410˚F), this curling iron offers maximum styling versatility for all hair types. With a lightweight body and sleek design, it ensures a truly effortless styling experience.
Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology Enhanced with intelligent digital technology, the SinglePass X is engineered to work in just one pass, even on most demanding and unruly hair. An internal microchip controls temperature fluctuations and maintains even heat for optimal styling.
Custom Blend Ceramic Plates Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts.
Why It’s Special
- Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology: Ensures even, consistent heat and fast, healthy styling
- 1” Custom Blend Ceramic Clip Barrel: Creates shiny, defined, long-lasting curls
- 5 Adjustable Heat Settings (260-410˚F): Provide the optimum heat level for any hair type
- Lightweight design: For effortless styling experience
- SmartTwist Dial: For easy on/off and temperature control
- Auto World Voltage (100-240V): For seamless international use (plug adapter needed)
- 1 Hour Auto-Off: For safety and energy saving
- Cool Tip & Stand: Enables easy, secure styling
- 9ft., 360° Swivel Cord: Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
- 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support
How To Use
Begin with dry detangled hair. Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way. Then divide the bottom half into 1-2” sections to begin styling. Secure the ends of a section underneath the clamp and roll upwards, wrapping the hair evenly around the barrel. Hold for a few seconds then release the clamp. For loose, wavy curls, tug slightly on the section before allowing it to cool.
- T3 products are made for US and Canada. They should not be used plugged into a circuit that has a different voltage or be used with a converter.
- Most Singlepass Curling Irons and Flat Irons have dual voltage and can be used outside of the US and Canada with the exception of the Twirl 360 and Body Waver which are not compatible for use outside of the US or Canada. All other curling and flat irons would also need to verify that the voltage matches (varies on country), switch the voltage on the tool, and use a plug adapter.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..