Smart, personalized heat. Beautiful results. T3 HeatID intelligently personalizes 9 heat settings to your hair type with a touch of the screen ensuring optimal heat for smooth styles in one pass. Heat just got personal.
Why It’s Special
- T3 HeatID: Automatically determines your optimal heat setting based on your hair texture, length, and color-treatment inputs
- T3 Rapid HeatIQ Technology: Ensures advanced heat precision for beautiful results in just one pass
- 9 Heat Settings: Deliver precise heat for every hair type and texture
- CeraGloss™ Ceramic Plates: For shiny, frizz-free, and long-lasting styles
- Touch Screen/Auditory Feedback: For an easy and intuitive setting selection
- Ion Generator: Minimizes static frizz, boosts shine, and locks in style
- Refresh Mode: Reduces heat levels to retouch and smooth previously styled hair with less heat exposure
- ThermaTouch™ Technology: Superior insulation offers greater comfort and control during styling
- StyleEdge Design: Straightens, waves or curls in a smooth, snag-free glide
- Longer Plates: Cover a wider surface of the hair for fast styling
- Precision Control Hinge: Delivers optimal arm tension and plate pressure for increased styling control
- Auto World Voltage (100-240V): For use around the world (plug adapter needed)
- 1 Hour Auto Off: For worry-free styling
- 9ft., 360° Professional Swivel Cord: Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
How To Use
Press the power button once to turn on the tool. Press the power button twice quickly, then continue tapping through until you reach your preferred heat setting. Once the lights stop blinking, the tool is ready to use. Press the power button and hold to turn off.
Start with dry, detangled hair. Section and twist the top half of your hair out of the way and secure it with a sectioning clip. Gather the bottom half of your hair into another clip, leaving out one thin section that is as wide as the length of the iron plate. Slowly glide the iron through the section from roots to ends. Repeat on all sections until hair is fully styled.
- Allure Best of Beauty 2020: Breakthroughs
- T3 products are made for US and Canada. They should not be used plugged into a circuit that has a different voltage or is used with a converter.
- Most Singlepass Curling Irons and Flat Irons have dual voltage and can be used outside of the US and Canada with the exception of the Twirl 360 and Body Waver which are not compatible with use outside of the US or Canada. All other curling and flat irons would also need to verify that the voltage matches (varies on the country), switch the voltage on the tool, and use a plug adapter.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..