About Capsule Collection - Anniversary Edition
Sugarpill's 10th Anniversary Capsule Collection celebrates a magical decade of color, cruelty-free beauty, and our vision to create inclusive makeup that embraces your individuality. Ten exclusive shades inspired by things near and dear to our hearts, encased in a gold capsule palette with mirror and magnetic closure.
- Lacy: Matte peachy salmon. Named after our first LA headquarters on Lacy Street
- Hi Cutie: Frosted coral
- Shrinkle: Red-violet shimmer with fairy pink reflects named after Sugarpill's founder! Layer over any lip or eye shade to magically transform. Best applied with fingers or a dense brush.
- Valentine: Matte blush in vivid blue-based princess pink. Our bday is Valentine's Day!
- Pill Kitty: Bright boysenberry matte named after our mascot logo
- DTLA: Matte dusty amethyst, the perfect blending and transition shade.
- Addicted to Pretty: Shimmering lilac with magenta and turquoise reflects. Wear on her own or as a topper to transform your favorite shades! Best applied with fingers or a dense brush.
- Oaklandish: Frosted mint. I launched Sugarpill out of my bedroom in Oakland where I packed orders on the floor using an upside-down cardboard box as a table
- Cali: Matte shamrock green. Sugarpill is manufactured sweatshop-free in beautiful California!
- Afterparty 2020: Matte electric turquoise. A powered-up tribute to Sugarpill's VERY first eyeshadow, Afterparty!
- Net weight: 14.5 g / 0.5 oz
- Palette: 3.4" x 7.6" x 0.5"
- Pans: 36 mm, 26 mm, 19 mm
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsTamara N. Sep 14, 2020
Purchase On Sale Only
I have tried many pigmented shadows, both bright colors and pastels, that perform better on medium to dark skin tones. The Sugarpill Capsule collection is "OK" and worth the buy if you can purchase at sale price. I find both the mattes and the metallics to be really powdery in texture. Fall out is guaranteed so I recommend slowly packing on color for maximum color payoff. When blending colors, reapplication will be required. These colors do not swatch the best, but do perform well on the eyes. I highly recommend using a sticky/tacky eyeshadow base to grab on to the shadows. Overall, I like the color selection a lot. They are beautiful and unique, but take a bit of effort to get to work.4 found this helpful.