About Sonia G. Niji Pro
Designed by beauty blogger and makeup brush expert Sonia G. for fast, flawless application of bronzer and powder. The Niji Pro is a fluffy, oversized powder brush with velvety natural bristles that flex and adapt to your facial features, seamlessly buffing and blending without disturbing makeup underneath.
“This is my dream brush for quick, all-over application of bronzer—a couple of swipes and I’m done! The unique ferrule combined with the density and shape give this brush very controllable movement. You can gauge exactly how much pressure you need, and it will be consistent across the entire surface.” — Sonia G.
Why It’s Special
- Apply bronzer and finishing and setting powders seamlessly—the Niji Pro makes all-over application faster and easier than ever
- Each brush is handbound by master artisans in Japan using traditional brushmaking techniques for unparalleled performance and craftsmanship
- The sturdy handle is made from dense, sustainably harvested maple wood and coated with four layers of pigment and lacquer for a rich, dimensional finish
How to Use
Use the long, flat surface or the sides of the brush to apply bronzer or powder.
- Total length: 180 mm
- Hair length: 37 mm
- Ferrule width: 36.5 x 13 mm
- Hair type: Dyed and undyed saikoho goat hair
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsBren O. 2 days ago
This has to be the softest face brush to date!! I have multiples of every single Sonia G brush ever made, and this latest addition is a winner! I have played around and it is so multi functional. From what I understand it is meant for bronzer, I use it with all my powders! Soft yet firm, flexible yet the bristles stay in place, they dont fan out. I love it and can am fairly certain more brushes with this sort of hairs are in our future,hopefully in the eye brush family as well!! I see a set on our horizon!!3 found this helpful.