Coco Cabana Cream$20
About Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream
This all-over cream is enriched with our CocoSugar blend of nourishing coconut oil and fermented sugar – together they form a skin-transforming Moisture Magnet that draws, holds and hugs moisture close. Because our sugar is fermented, this natural humectant becomes even more concentrated and more powerful as it draws moisture from the air.
Coco Cabana Cream is made with delicious gourmand fragrance notes that love to mingle. As they do, a slight color change may take place over time.
Why It’s Special
- Nourishing coconut oil and fermented sugar form our CocoSugar Moisture Magnet that delivers up to 72 hours of skin-hugging moisture.
- Comforting and clinically proven to soothe irritated skin, and redness, too.
- Coco Cabana Cream pampers and helps to protect against the elements, as well as all seasons and conditions, including wind, heat, cold, and post-sun, too.
How to Use
Apply generously to the body with love. The more often you use, the deeper the benefits, and the longer lasting the hydration.
- Coconut Oil: Body lovers in Brazil have been enjoying their rich supply of coconut oil for centuries. Melts deliciously into the skin to soften, condition, nourish and moisturize.
- Fermented Sugar: A natural humectant, açúcar draws moisture from the air and when applied to skin our bodies just drink it in. Our sugar is fermented – which means it’s purified for deeper concentration and richer in body-loving nutrients.
- Cupuaçu Butter: The Amazon’s answer to Shea Butter is chock full of fatty-acids, Phytosterols, and Polyphenols. These powerful ingredients help to lock in moisture and restore skin’s elasticity.
- Açaí Oil: This antioxidant super-fruit powerhouse helps keep skin looking and feeling healthy and young.
- Mineral Oil-Free
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsKIMBERLY D. Feb 04, 2020
YAAAS GURRRL! A must have.
1st off Sol de Janeiro has ONLY amazing products. I bought this as a bday gift for my sister. She prefers the Coco Cabana, where I prefer the original Bum Bum cream. It's a smell preference. The Acai (the pink tub one) doesn't have much of a smell. It absorbs QUICKLY and does NOT leave a greasy tacky feeling. The big daddy size is the best value. Although, I bought a tiny one to carry in my purse and refill it from the big daddy. Sol de Janeiro's products rock! AND, their customer service team is nothing short of AMAZING. I get emails asking me if I'm satisfied with the product..and emails on sales. They have a point system on their web site. Buy product..earn points. Leave review earn points..read their journals..earn points. The points add up quickly!5 found this helpful.McKayla S. Apr 12, 2020
New and Improved
The first drop of this lotion did not go through so well. It was stinky. Like a deep-fried, coconut, buttery stink. The improved version really is a lot better and I've never been a big coconut fan. It has sort of a musk to the scent now. It's very hydrating and makes your skin look and feel better. I love Sol de Janeiro.1 found this helpful.Rae O. 2 weeks ago
I ALSO wanted to love this, but if you HATE cream that leaves your hands feeling sticky, this is not the cream for you. The smell IS amazing and lasts a long time. But I HATE how it feels after you try to get it to absorb into your skin. You literally have to wash your hands after. VERY disappointed because it costs SO much, and is such a Poor formula. You’re better off to get Coconut body cream from bath and body.