Bright Shadows Root Touch Up Spray$26
About Bright Shadows Root Touch Up Spray
Give roots the boot. This breakthrough root touch-up spray instantly covers regrowth, gray or otherwise, between color appointments — no stickiness, dustiness, or transfer. Featuring a target actuator for mess-free application, the multidimensional shade provides coverage that lasts until the next shampoo.
ROSY EYED - A spirited unpredictable scent. Bergamot, Wild Fig, Cyclamen, Lotus Flower, Cedarwood, Tonka Beans
Who It’s For
Anyone looking to cover grays and re-growth until the next hair color appointment.
How To Use
On dry hair, aim at roots and spray with a sweeping motion until desired coverage is achieved. Let dry for 30 seconds and style.
- Pearl Extract, rich in minerals and amino acids, helps to regenerate, moisturize hair and provides hair with shine.
- Biotin, helps to thicken hair and stimulates hair growth and overall hair health.
- Treated Pigment, provides multidimensional temporary coverage and disguise gray roots.
- Mica, mineral-derived pigment reflects light for a natural, multidimensional shine.
- Tapioca Starch, provides a natural texture, helps to absorb oil at the roots for a long-lasting effect.
- Size: 1.5 oz
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.This product ships via ground shipping. Orders containing this product will take longer to arrive. At this time, we are unable to ship this item to Alaska and Hawaii, or to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsJill S. Apr 06, 2021
Full size price for travel size product
Don't buy, for $26 they send you a tiny 1.5 oz size. This is really on me for not checking the size but for the price I assumed I was getting a full size product. If you need a touch up spray, go for the one by batiste- it does the same thing for a fraction of the price.4 found this helpful.