Liquid Clarity: BHA & Bakuchiol Blemish Recovery Booster$28
About Liquid Clarity: BHA & Bakuchiol Blemish Recovery Booster
Sometimes you just need a problem solver. This booster is a full first aid kit for your skin recovery. A mix of 2% BHA, 1% Bakuchiol, 2% Zinc PCA and Licorice Root Extract helps to get to the root cause of existing imperfections. They also brighten and soothe while keeping skin nourished.
Bakuchiol’s unique multitasking properties reduce the appearance of all imperfections, and Willow Bark and Licorice Root Extracts brighten post-acne scars and the appearance of dark spots. If you feel a spot coming on, this is your ally.
Why It's Special
- Balances & refines the appearance of pores
- Reduces the appearance of imperfections
- Brightens & rejuvenates skin
- 2% BHA: A chemical exfoliant that helps clear pores of dirt, excess sebum, and dead skin cells, making them appear smaller.
- 1% Bakuchiol: This plant-derived antioxidant is often touted as being the natural (and non-irritating) alternative to Retinol for its similar skin rejuvenating properties. It improves firmness and hydration and helps reduce the appearance of imperfections.
- 2% Zinc PCA: This balances overproduction of sebum and helps skin retain moisture. Its anti-microbial properties also help reduce acne-causing bacteria.
- Willow Bark Extract: This plant-derived extract is the original source of Salicin, from which both Salicylic Acid and Aspirin are derived. This active helps soothe and calm the skin while reducing the appearance of imperfections.
- Black Cumin Oil: Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, this oil works wonders for troubled skin while also improving the appearance of fine lines and spots with essential fatty acids and Vitamins A, B, and C.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning. Apply this booster serum all over the face and neck.
- Follow with moisturizer and/or facial oil.
- Can be used daily in the morning or at night.
- Size: 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Salicylic Acid, Zinc PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycol Distearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsTeamDiana P. 3 days ago
I have finished a full bottle of this serum, and I can definitively say that I do like it! I wanted something that had a decent percentage of BHA just to focus on keeping my pores clear, its always an ingredient that my skin gets along really well with.
I definitely noticed the serum helping a lot during my cycle when I tend to get breakouts, my skin stayed pretty clear. The difference I saw was more in what my skin was NOT doing rather than a visible change to my skin overall, if that makes sense. It was not breaking out, it was not freaking out, it was like it was on it's best behavior but was still my skin. When applying it, it spreads really well and sinks in fast, I never felt like it was tacky or oily, and it never caused my products applied on top to pill up. I could just apply it and forget about it.
The bottle is pretty small looking since it's only half an ounce, but the packaging is so gorgeous. It feels like it is made from glass, so its still weighty and feels high-end. The pump is very convenient to dispense from, and a little product would build up inside the opening but I never had any issues with it clogging.
Overall a great serum for minimizing breakouts and healing from them, and I can't wait to try more products from this brand!