Mystify Restyling Spray$22
About Mystify Restyling Spray
Prolong your style while protecting your strands. This hydrating spray reactivates yesterday's products to restyle while nourishing, strengthening and shielding against thermal damage.
Why It’s Special
- Provides 450° heat protection.
- Refreshes the life of a style from the day before.
- Strengthens and protects hair to help prevent breakage.
- Offers light styling hold to reactivate product already in the hair.
- Lightly hydrates & detangles making restyling more manageable.
How To Use
Shake and mist on next day hair. Heat style or air dry to redefine your style.
- Thermal Protection Blend shields against damage caused by heat styling.
- Avocado Oil rich in vitamins A, B, D, and E, nourishes hair while locking in moisture.
- Glycerin and Panthenol hydrate and condition to protect against breakage.
- Lactic Acid smoothes, strengthens and restores elasticity to hair.
- Acacia Tree Extract nourishes and softens hair.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also energizing the scalp and rejuvenating hair follicles.
- Dermatologist tested
- Sodium Chloride-Free
- Color and keratin treatment safe
Alpinum Extract, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Caffeine, Biotin,LacticAcid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, CetrimoniumBromide, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, PEG-12, Ceteareth-25, Ceteareth-7, Silicone Quaternium-22, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Sodium PCA, PCA, Aspartic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Parfum/Fragrance, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.This product ships via ground shipping. Orders containing this product will take longer to arrive. At this time, we are unable to ship this item to Alaska and Hawaii, or to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsFrances C. Jun 22, 2018
The perfect product to refresh my curls! It does reactivate the product in your hair and helps your curls reform without feeling sticky or crunchy. This is not a shampoo spray or scalp cleanser. It just helps my second day (or third day, if I'm being honest) hair look its best. The smell is heavenly and I get so many compliments on how good I smell.4 found this helpful.Teri A. Oct 12, 2018
Not what I expected
I could not make this product work for my hair type: fine texture, lots of hair, straight/no waves or curl pattern. It didn't reactivate any product in my hair to help reform loose heat styled curls. When I gave up on this supposed benefit I went into just using it as a heat styling spray on 2nd day hair. After releasing the hair from my curling iron it caused my hair to become "crunchy." This product added weight and an unwanted crispy texture. Maybe it works better on permed or naturally curly hair? I currently cocktail two different products together to reactivate heat styled curls in 2nd and 3rd day hair. I really wanted this to be a one product solution for that purpose. I wouldn't use this even as my heat protectant on fresh hair.2 found this helpful.Marie W. Jun 05, 2020
2nd day perfection
Initially I received a sample of this, and gave it a try. I thought ok what’s the hype? Ohh was I wrong! Having thin fine hair I often have to go to great lengths to even get a style to hold much less having it look perfect the second day, but this! This delivered not only on my second day hair but surprisingly I was able to have my hair look amazing the third day! Kudos to Orbie for giving us ladies with fine hair a reason to celebrate. So glad I bought a bottle, I will most definitely be buying more!1 found this helpful.Marie W. May 27, 2020
I received this as a sample with my recent purchase and was thrilled since I have been wanting to try it for a while now. I have very fine thin hair that is hard to keep a style in especially the next day, but this really did the job! The smell is beautiful and it didn’t add extra weight to my hair which I love. I will absolutely be buying the big size. Thanks beautylish for always delivering the best products on the market. ❤️1 found this helpful.