Cote d'Azur Nourishing Hand Creme$22
About Cote d'Azur Nourishing Hand Cream
Oribe's fantastically rich crème revitalizes hands and lightly scents with their signature Côte d’Azur fragrance. A luxurious blend of oils and shea butter hydrates and repairs, making it perfect for everyday use or as an overnight treatment.
Why It's Special
- Extremely rich and moisturizing
- Hydrates and repairs dry, cracked skin
- Non-greasy formula absorbs instantly
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
•Extremely rich and moisturizing
•Hydrates and repairs dry, cracked skin •Non-greasy formula absorbs instantly •Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Blend of Sweet Almond, Meadowfoam & Starflower Oil replenishes, rejuvenates and softens skin while protecting against dryness and damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate deeply moisturizes to improve elasticity and keep hands soft and smooth.
- Shea Butter, rich in Vitamin A, hydrates and nourishes skin.
- Aloe Leaf Juice heals and repairs while restoring essential moisture.
- Glycerin and Panthenol protect to prevent dryness resulting in youthful-looking skin.
- Dermatologist Tested
- Mineral Oil-Free
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsHolly L. Mar 21, 2022
This hand crème is amazing. It is very moisturizing, very rich but doesn't leave a greasy residue. The scent is what sold me on it. I love the Cote d'Azur fragrance and this does not disappoint. My only issue with this product is the packaging. Reminds me of the aluminum paint tubes, the product wants to keep coming out so don't squeeze too hard or your are making a mess. Other than that, I will be purchasing again.Vella T. Jun 12, 2021
scent not as expected
was expecting it to smell like Oribe's signature scent but this hand cream smells entirely different. doesn't smell bad per se, but wasn't what i was expecting. the texture of the cream and quality is really good though, but definitely won't repurchase as it's not the scent that i want.Sanella A. Feb 01, 2021
Lux hand creme
If you do like the Oribe scent and you are looking for a rich, nourishing hand cream - you have to get this one. I first ordered the smaller size to test a few weeks ago. Especially in winter time, and as overnight treatment I do recommend this product over the Aesop I have been using so far. Top.