Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense$135
About Jo Malone London Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense
Darkest Damask rose. Rich and textural, wrapped with smoky oud wood. Spiked with clove, decadent with praline. Magnetic.
Why It’s Special
- Top note: Enveloping with spicy warmth, clove adds instant richness
- Heart note: Opulent Damask roses, handpicked at dawn for the most exquisite fragrance, unfurl with spicy, honeyed facets that wrap the scent in sumptuous texture
- Base note: Rich, resinous, and dark with animalic accents, oud mingles with the textural gourmand qualities of praline to bring intensity and depth
How to Use
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck, and pulse points. Your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on. Wear alone or combine with another fragrance for a tailor-made scent.
Fragrance Combining Tips
- Velvet Rose & Oud wraps any fragrance in rich, textural depth
- To add warmth, layer with Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne or Tuberose Angelica Cologne Intense
- To add freshness, layer with Blackberry & Bay Cologne
- Sizes: 50 ml; 100 ml
Wrapped with Finesse
Each Jo Malone London purchase comes nestled in an iconic cream gift box tied with a ribbon. Leave a lasting impression, whether you’re giving a gift or indulging yourself.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.This product ships via ground shipping. Orders containing this product will take longer to arrive. At this time, we are unable to ship this item to Alaska and Hawaii, or to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsChristina S. Jun 14, 2018
So, I am typically a very warm scented lady. My number 1 being Tom Ford Noir de Noir. I find most Jo Malone fragrances to be very light and pretty. There is nothing wrong with that, it just isn't my scent profile. But, Velvet Rose and Oud is EVERYTHING. It's warm and light and spicy without being overbearing. I typically despise floral scents, particularly rose, but for some reason this one seems to be what dreams are made of. Also, get the body cream. It is so decadent. You will LOVE it.12 found this helpful.Misty D. Mar 18, 2019
Cafe Rose lovers, try this!
If you love Tom Ford’s Cafe Rose, but want a different take on that fragrance with a quiet depth... this is it. Plus it will save you a few bucks. On me, rose is only the top note, but what lingers all day is the oud with an elegant touch of a creamy, honey like floral.3 found this helpful.